Some questions I have (which I've mined from my own observations)
- Do you have a strong sense of identity (you know who you are no matter how much you try and deceive yourself) but feel you lack a definition in the real world or are unsure of where you identity would fit in the world?
- Is the idea of being insignificant or dying as "an average Joe" or one of the masses absolutely abhorrent to you?
- Do you find yourself being aloof or ignorant to "what's hip and cool" and so judge your image solely on your own terms with your only guide being your inner identity's sense on whether you're being authentic or not to who you are? (This may be more of a 4w5 issue or a 4w3 issue.)
- To expand on the above question: do you have to put the effort in to be "unique" or an "individual" or does it occur naturally/appear naturally different without any conscious attempt on your part? Do you feel fake or shame of yourself if you find yourself and feel the need to consciously force yourself to seem different (especially if you feel you need to impress or attract others?)
- Is there an absence of any real sense of "connection" in your life to others however when content or in a good mood you are unconcerned with this lack of connection (you may feel lonely or fundamentally isolated at times however?)
- Is there a very strong sense of feeling of being both inferior to a person in some regards but also superior to that same person in other respects?
- Do you look at your self (your inner self) and "feel" the missing piece? Do you find yourself believing you are sufficient when looking at yourself from one angle but when looking at your inner self from another you find yourself insufficient? In both cases do you immediately start envying and longing to have what you believe others possess?
- Does part of you feel comfortable and happy with you feeling depressed or having intense inner emotion (sometimes even to the point of suicidal misery) because it makes you feel alive but you have to feel like this from your own devices and on your own terms? Do you hate another person if they forced this state on you against your wishes?
- Do you feel unique and an individual different from everyone and everything in the world and whilst you feel a degree of relief when you meet people who "understand you" you feel sad that you're not as unique as you first thought?
- Do you sometimes wonder whether you are fundamentally unlovable and that whilst your inner world is vast and great you feel you could not share your self with another and that you have less to offer a mate than other people?
- Do you like to indulge yourself in fantasy which you know is not true (type 4) or do you like to idealise reality perhaps without realising you are doing it? (type 9)
Those are some questions off the top of my head.