User Tag List

First 12

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Mane
    wow, you're a lot more mature than most of the people I've diagnosed with a typing. that makes things for difficult as your natural weaknesses seem to have already been dealt with for the most part. from what I've gathered though, I think you are a relatively self aware 3w4>6w5>8w9 Sx/Sp. the only insecurity I see in you is that your self worth is (or at least has a natural tendency to be) somewhat tied to your sexual desirability. apart from that, you seem too controlled and competent to be a core 4 though I believe you have a strong 4 wing.
    this is not one of my most surefire analysis though, so your thoughts are welcome if you don't feel I've described you accurately.
    thats interesting... i can't say i relate to 3 at all. aren't they usually more ambitious climbers sorts? wanting higher positions and stuff? their lives would be quite different from mine i think. for example i can't imagine a 3 being content and happy to be a stay at home dad for two years.

if it helps, my tritype has tested 4w5 heart 7w8 mind 8w7 gut.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    thats interesting... i can't say i relate to 3 at all. aren't they usually more ambitious climbers sorts? wanting higher positions and stuff? their lives would be quite different from mine i think. for example i can't imagine a 3 being content and happy to be a stay at home dad for two years.
    if it helps, my tritype has tested 4w5 heart 7w8 mind 8w7 gut.
    you have a point (maybe mature people in general just seem 3w4 lol). have you considered 2? you exhibit 2-ish qualities, not in the way that an unhealthy 4 does (they turn clingy and narcissistic). alternatively I could see you as an 8w9 with a strong line to 2 (either way, the 268 "rescuer" tritype does fit you nicely)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you have a point (maybe mature people in general just seem 3w4 lol). have you considered 2? you exhibit 2-ish qualities, not in the way that an unhealthy 4 does (they turn clingy and narcissistic). alternatively I could see you as an 8w9 with a strong line to 2 (either way, the 268 "rescuer" tritype does fit you nicely)
    ...clingy and narcisssistic actually sound about right...