User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Some things clue me in to certain types, but it's not concrete. For instance, if I see like a blonde sorority girl who's really preppy and asks very Reese Witherspoonish I will probably automatically hypothesize that she's an ESFJ or ESFP. Then if I see like a bad ass biker guy who seems wreckless, confident, is covered in tattoos, and has like hoop earrings then I will probably think that is some sort of SP type. If I see a professor at a college who seems very spacey, with his head up in the clouds, and has really strange hair, seems to have poor social skills, seems ingenious, and seems very cold an rational then I usually think he's like an INTx. Also, if I see a guy who is decked out in "Hot Topic" gear with his nails painted black, has an emo cut, looks depressed, and seems very artistic then I will probably think that he is some type of IxFx and that he is an enneagram 4.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Some things clue me in to certain types, but it's not concrete. For instance, if I see like a blonde sorority girl who's really preppy and asks very Reese Witherspoonish I will probably automatically hypothesize that she's an ESFJ or ESFP. Then if I see like a bad ass biker guy who seems wreckless, confident, is covered in tattoos, and has like hoop earrings then I will probably think that is some sort of SP type. If I see a professor at a college who seems very spacey, with his head up in the clouds, and has really strange hair, seems to have poor social skills, seems ingenious, and seems very cold an rational then I usually think he's like an INTx. Also, if I see a guy who is decked out in "Hot Topic" gear with his nails painted black, has an emo cut, looks depressed, and seems very artistic then I will probably think that he is some type of IxFx and that he is an enneagram 4.
    haha totally...there's this guy i always see walking his kids to school and he's got this long pony tail and he looks like a great dad...but not like the rest of them...and he's got these socks that he wears pulled up with his non sporty shoes and shorts...you just know he's either an infp or an intp...he just is...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha totally...there's this guy i always see walking his kids to school and he's got this long pony tail and he looks like a great dad...but not like the rest of them...and he's got these socks that he wears pulled up with his non sporty shoes and shorts...you just know he's either an infp or an intp...he just is...
    On a totally random note, I've noticed that ENFP's tend to be one of the hardest types to spot just by looking at them. However, some things may clue me into the fact that someone is an ENFP. For instance, anytime I see someone rallying at like a "save the forest foundation" with a megaphone, going on about the mistreatment of animals or whatnot, I'm going to assume that this person is some sort of Fi user; probably an ENFP, INFP, or ISFP. However, I have noticed that the ENFP is the most aggressive with defending their values because of the tertiary Te. Of course, ESFP's have tertiary Te as well, but they don't really think about their values that much. ESFP's value systems tend to come out much more, "in-the-moment". As opposed to the ENFP who can literally spend hours thinking about how they feel about things.

I could be wrong, but I think that what I have noticed is that xNFP's tend to have what I would like to call "value-sonar'. Their value system is very much like a bat's sonar in that they send out signals and get back responses. For instance, ENFP's constantly take a new situation and can think "How do I feel about this". This new thing then gets tied in with their values.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I think people mix up enfp with isfp or esfp a lot and mistype the guy enfps as entps.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think people mix up enfp with isfp or esfp a lot and mistype the guy enfps as entps.
    I can usually tell the difference between the ENTP males and ENFP males due to the Fe. Also, ENTP males tend to be extremely analytical, but the ENFP males aren't.

I don't know, just by looking at them? They'd have to have it written on their forehead.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I can usually tell the difference between the ENTP males and ENFP males due to the Fe. Also, ENTP males tend to be extremely analytical, but the ENFP males aren't.
    That's true for the most part but with some it's tricky and age plays a huge factor in typing people too.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

That's true for the most part but with some it's tricky and age plays a huge factor in typing people too.
    This is true.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

God can.

Oh, wait. Is there a God?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I'm not Trunks

If I learn about enneagram, MBTI and socionic earlier, I think I can only after some observation.