User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type do you MOST identify with?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Type 1

2 4.88%
  • Type 2

1 2.44%
  • Type 3

0 0%
  • Type 4

7 17.07%
  • Type 5

10 24.39%
  • Type 6

8 19.51%
  • Type 7

7 17.07%
  • Type 8

1 2.44%
  • Type 9

5 12.20%
  • None of the above.

0 0%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

7w6, 1w2, 3w2 This was my results, and I seem to have more traits of 1w2, and 3w2, than 7w6.

It gives me a lot to think about.

4 - need for authenticity, strong feelings, self-expression. I'm integrating to 1 too.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Type 5. I relate to the intellectualization, the wanting to emotionally detach, needing a lot of time alone to sort through my thoughts. I am sensitive to invasions of my privacy and resources.

I know that people tend to over-type as 5's at least in the enneagram community. I mentioned that in another thread but I really do think 5 fits me the closest.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram

5, now without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Type 5. I relate to the intellectualization, the wanting to emotionally detach, needing a lot of time alone to sort through my thoughts. I am sensitive to invasions of my privacy and resources.

I know that people tend to over-type as 5's at least in the enneagram community. I mentioned that in another thread but I really do think 5 fits me the closest.
    5 is winning this simple typology central poll of 18 people.

Type 4. Authenticity is a fragile thing, it's too precious to get its nails dirty. It's like everyone else is a prostitute, whoring themselves for cheap thrills. Authenticity is filled with excuses, whose authentic exterior belies its obvious inferiority complex. herp derp

For real though, what did it for me were the coping mechanisms and health levels. I very much belong to the withdrawn and reactive triads. The only thing difficult to determine were the wings.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I took a different test that has me at a strong 1w2. I am certain it more accurately describes me. So how do I change my poll vote from 7 to 1?

I am very much a perfectionist. Yet, I do not want or expect others to conform to my standards. I value their independence. It is this principle that keeps me from being controlling. I am discerning, and being realistic is my greatest aide in discernment. I am self controlled and move into action quickly.

garbage

Every time an Enneagram poll comes up, I answer it differently and with certainty and make myself look like a dumbass later on. But 3w4 seems to make a whole fat lot of sense when I'm neurochemically healthy, if we regard that wing to be strong as hell.

Sure, I'm all about asserting my way into profound positions, but virtually always in a 'win-win' way--I couldn't cheat or step on anyone else to get there; it wouldn't be worth it. This is in stark contrast to my much younger days as a pathological liar, when I thought I was fucked up and had something to cover.

In my normal state I'm ambiverted--and I'm more introspective than outgoing. Around people, I typically light up--though I'm mostly better at this in one-on-one settings. I 'read' people to figure out how I can 'strongarm' my way into being of use to them if I need to be--I look out for my best interests in order to get opportunities to grant myself more flexibility to do whatever it is that I want to do. I can get in sync with a wide variety of people, usually either to make them feel at ease, to establish trust, or otherwise to let things roll more smoothly.

I don't particularly get 'in sync' with groups--I let my idiosyncrasies shine through and often even embellish them so that I stand out. Being polite is fine, but sacrificing oneself in the process isn't.

Opportunities that I secure for myself grant me the flexibility and peace to focus on my own personal development and to get involved in meaningful activities that hopefully both have a positive impact and get me up 'higher in the ranks,' whatever that means in a particular context.

I relate to a lot of the enneagram types, but I settled on type nine because of the go with the flow thing, because I sometimes do suppress my anger, and because people say that I make them feel calm and at ease, and I do love everyone being comfortable and having a good time.

Also it said that e9s tend to relate to many other enneagram types.

9w8, the 9 descriptions didn't capture it. 9w8 did.