User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's Your Enneagram Health Level?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.23%

2 6.45%

4 12.90%

7 22.58%

8 25.81%

4 12.90%

3 9.68%

2 6.45%

0 0%
123 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Default What's Your Enneagram Health Level?

We all reside, at various times, in various health levels, but where, for the most part, do you spend your time?

Or, perhaps better said, on average, or perhaps, at median, what is your health level?

I've decided to keep the poll private, so people will hopefully be more honest in evaluating themselves and responding.

Feel free to make public and more fully explain your analysis of your health level, if you feel like it.

The best places to find information on this topic, imo, are these two books:

Last edited by Zarathustra; 08-13-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quite pondiferous. It's highly changeable, I move easily between L2-L6, midway point is probably about right but I don't feel like I can judge this well objectively.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I am a 5 disintegrating into unhealthy 7 behavior though I don't know what level that is.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

3/4
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Most of the time I'm in levels 2-5, with a baseline at level 4. Occasionally I'll drop to the lower levels.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Solid 3 with attributes of 2 and 1 in spots.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Ginkgo

2 and 3 with bits of 5 and 6.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Using the descriptions from http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/TypeFive.asp, I am mostly 2-3, with the aspects of 5-7 highlighted below. I detach not so much from reality as from other people. I have become rather more jealous of my time and energy, less tolerant of interruption and distraction, and less willing to partake of social involvement.

Level 2: Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. Most mentally alert, curious, searching intelligence: nothing escapes their notice. Foresight and prediction. Able to concentrate: become engrossed in what has caught their attention.

Level 3: Attain skillful mastery of whatever interests them. Excited by knowledge: often become expert in some field. Innovative and inventive, producing extremely valuable, original works. Highly independent, idiosyncratic, and whimsical.

Level 5: Increasingly detached as they become involved with complicated ideas or imaginary worlds. Become preoccupied with their visions and interpretations rather than reality. Are fascinated by off-beat, esoteric subjects, even those involving dark and disturbing elements. Detached from the practical world, a "disembodied mind," although high-strung and intense.

Level 6: Begin to take an antagonistic stance toward anything which would interfere with their inner world and personal vision. Become provocative and abrasive, with intentionally extreme and radical views. Cynical and argumentative.

Level 7: Become reclusive and isolated from reality, eccentric and nihilistic. Highly unstable and fearful of aggressions: they reject and repulse others and all social attachments.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I chose 5, which made me a bit sad, contrasting with the levels above it.

Level 5: To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything, taking everything personally, but become self-absorbed and introverted, moody and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to "get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings.
    I have experienced being at a healthier level and it's pretty much been my mission in life to get back to that.
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I picked five, because I have more weak moments than strong ones.

But a healthy level one just sounds so liberating and serene. I would like to get there one day.

That being said, I can't totally relate to the type nine description, but it matches my temperament well enough to where I can use it to help myself grow.