User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's Your Enneagram Health Level?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.23%

2 6.45%

4 12.90%

7 22.58%

8 25.81%

4 12.90%

3 9.68%

2 6.45%

0 0%
First 234

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

oscillating between 2-4, but mostly 2-3 these days.

I've been down to 7.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It depends on which area of life we are talking about. I honestly recognize myself in all levels. 1 is something i rarely reach but ive been there. 2-5 is where I live on things that I feel confident about. Things Im still struggling with typically have me between 4-9, with the occasional moments of 2 and 3...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Iron Giant

I'm surprised how much time I spend in the upper third.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I think currently I average at 3, this includes regular moments of 4 and 2 and very rare instances of 5. From 2005 to 2008 I functioned mainly between 6 and 8 (may have touched 9, not sure) and have been working my way up since.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

I spend most of my time at 5 when I'm not trying and don't really have anything to do.

"Active, but disengaged, unreflective, and inattentive. Do not want to be affected, so become unresponsive and complacent, walking away from problems, and "sweeping them under the rug." Thinking becomes hazy and ruminative, mostly comforting fantasies, as they begin to "tune out" reality, becoming oblivious. Emotionally indolent, unwillingness to exert self or to focus on problems: indifference."

All this is much more true than I would like it to be.

A real sense of purpose bumps me up to a 2 or 3 and I plummeted down to an 8 when I was severely depressed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'd say right now I go between 2 and 5, with mostly 4 but shooting for 3. I sometimes reach level 1 after meditating.

I've dropped down to 7-8 before, and hovered more between 4-6 before I started doing yoga and meditating regularly.

One of the yoga books I'm reading recommends dropping your politics; completely for a while. Something about a large tree being able to give shade, but a small tree needing a fence. I'm still a small tree, and in order to develop a calm center, I'm going to have to stop involving myself in strife that doesn't have anything to do with me, so that when I grow into a large tree with a calm center THEN I can be more "involved" without getting carried way BY IT.

I also am using this recommendation to make myself disengage from anything that is sucking me in too much.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Yeah...so... I'm starting to think I may not be a 5. Because, nothing in the 1-9 health level descriptions/drivers for 5 really resonates with me. otoh, when I first joined this site, I thought I was a 4, and the 4 descriptors seem much more apt; they 'speak' to me more, and seem to hone in more on what happens to me when I'm less optimal. I probably just have a strong 5 fix, AND I think too easily sit in the level 5 health level for a 4... which would bring on introverted/analytical/withdrawn tendencies even more. Old habits die hard. But I sense improvement on that front, and I'm making some changes.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Glycerine

Whatever type's main defense mechanism is avoidance (emotions, people, etc.), that's the type I am and I am at average levels at best.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I hate to be the outlier but I'm at level 1 most of the time. Over the past year I have waged an all out war on fear and pain. I assert myself. I argue. I experience my emotions. I determine what I want and I embrace everything in my experience. I've been as low as an 8 in my younger years but I've also been studying psychology for almost half my short life. I could share my story here but I'm new so I'll do that somewhere else. I would say that I owe a great deal of it to my mother though. She has a type 8 and her will power is admirable. I learned from a tough woman.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'd say I'm either level 2 or 3. Based on the enneagram site, the descriptions for both levels mostly fit me, and I can't tell how 2 is healthier than 3 from what it says. So, I just went with 3.