User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Sexual Dissatisfaction

I've been learning about instinctual stackings, and I've found the idea incredibly useful when interacting with people. When considering my own stacking, I'm sure I'm sx primary, although I may not come off that way in writing.

It was a kind of epiphany for me to realize that a huge theme of my life is dissapointment in the level of intensities of my experiences. It seems that any experience seems lacking, it feels as if I'm alway hungry and can't get enough to be satisfied.

Is this common to sx, or is it just me?

It's just you. I'm sure everyone will say they're satisfied if you ask around.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've been learning about instinctual stackings, and I've found the idea incredibly useful when interacting with people. When considering my own stacking, I'm sure I'm sx primary, although I may not come off that way in writing.

It was a kind of epiphany for me to realize that a huge theme of my life is dissapointment in the level of intensities of my experiences. It seems that any experience seems lacking, it feels as if I'm alway hungry and can't get enough to be satisfied.

Is this common to sx, or is it just me?
    What is instinctual stacking etc.?

I have similar experiences, although I always suspect it is because experiences and commodities are exaggerated by salespeople and my expectations are both high and low to begin with.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    It's just you. I'm sure everyone will say they're satisfied if you ask around.
    I can account for Confirmation Bias. I've got skillz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What is instinctual stacking etc.?

I have similar experiences, although I always suspect it is because experiences and commodities are exaggerated by salespeople and my expectations are both high and low to begin with.
    I don't mean to sound like a smart ass, but Google it. I don't ever feel comfortable explaining things that I only just am getting a grasp on. There's enough misinformation in the world, I don't want to be part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I can account for Confirmation Bias. I've got skillz.

I don't mean to sound like a smart ass, but Google it. I don't ever feel comfortable explaining things that I only just am getting a grasp on. There's enough misinformation in the world, I don't want to be part of the problem.
    No probs, I thought you'd value the opportunity to do so, sort of like a post which was a foil to the discussion and greater understanding in the process. I'll google it later though. Thinking about sleeping just right now.