User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Charlie sheen is probably an n

And I know its true for a lot of 7's I've just probably been around it enough to decide very early that I was not going to go that route.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Charlie sheen is probably an n

And I know its true for a lot of 7's I've just probably been around it enough to decide very early that I was not going to go that route.
    Why is Charlie Sheen an "N"? And his rants don't count. He was doing crazy shit because he was coming off of several drugs "cold turkey".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Type 9 The Peacemaker
    Over-eating or under-eating due to lack of self-awareness and repressed anger. Lack of physical activity. Depressants and psychotropics, alcohol, marijuana, narcotics to deaden loneliness and anxiety.
    Eh, can't relate to this one. I'm the opposite of the physical activity, I get restless just sitting around. Haven't touched alcohol in over three years and never done any drugs nor cared to. If anything I exercise so much because of my repressed anger.

Type 1 The Reformer
    Excessive use of diets, vitamins, and cleansing techniques (fasts, diet pills, enemas). Under-eating for self-control: in extreme cases anorexia and bulimia. Alcohol to relieve tension.
    I'm probably guilty of the first part, as I am big on supplements, but not diets or fasts and certainly not enemas. And again, haven't drank in over three years. I don't consider myself to be an under eater... I just eat a lot of low calorie stuff, since I mainly eat fruits and veggies.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

can't say that I find it particularly accurate in the case of myself... it misses the motivations entirely
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    can't say that I find it particularly accurate in the case of myself... it misses the motivations entirely
    I related to the 7 one quite a bit. I thought it was pretty damn accurate.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I related to the 7 one quite a bit. I thought it was pretty damn accurate.
    None of them quite captured the degree of self loathing that would make them appropriate for me

I drank to forget I cared... It turned into drinking to forget that I was an alcoholic... Now I'm perfectly reminded by that as a recovering one...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

None of them quite captured the degree of self loathing that would make them appropriate for me

I drank to forget I cared... It turned into drinking to forget that I was an alcoholic... Now I'm perfectly reminded by that as a recovering one...
    I drank to escape my problems and escape life altogether.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I drank to escape my problems and escape life altogether.
    It always seems to end with just drinking to forget about the problems caused by drinking... Fuck that

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

It always seems to end with just drinking to forget about the problems caused by drinking... Fuck that
    The only reason that I don't drink now is because it makes me fat and I'm trying my damndest to lose weight.

Ginkgo

Type 5 fits almost perfectly, along with the addiction of the 4 to socialize. Almost like an addiction to not having any other addictions.