User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That's because 9 has some of the same categories as 4, such as "lack of physical activity."
    yeah but i related to "Over-eating or under-eating due to lack of self-awareness," in the 4 description it just talks about over-eating when i really alternate between the two. plus it listed marijuana which is the only drug i use on a regular basis.

I'm not Trunks

I'm imaginative person, possibly I'm 5w4..I've read some info about it for few days though..

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    yeah but i related to "Over-eating or under-eating due to lack of self-awareness," in the 4 description it just talks about over-eating when i really alternate between the two. plus it listed marijuana which is the only drug i use on a regular basis.
    You don't lack self-awareness. Or maybe it's because you're not aware that you don't lack self-awareness?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I think my addictive habits correlate more to Sx. I get a little too friendly with food because I am trying to immerse myself in a full-blown sensual experience (a "taste" of Chinese culture, or whatever, for example).

Type 6 The Loyalist Rigidity in diet causes nutritional imbalances ("I don't like vegetables.") Working excessively. Caffeine and amphetamines for stamina, but also alcohol and depressants to deaden anxiety. Higher susceptibility to alcoholism than many types.
    Nah, no rigidity. But yes working excessively, and yes Adderall. I have never had any addictive trouble with alcohol, though I enjoy drinking from time to time.

Type 7 [...] Wear body out with effort to stay "up."
    Yeah.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I think my addictive habits correlate more to Sx. I get a little too friendly with food because I am trying to immerse myself in a full-blown sensual experience (a "taste" of Chinese culture, or whatever, for example).

Nah, no rigidity. But yes working excessively, and yes Adderall. I have never had any addictive trouble with alcohol, though I enjoy drinking from time to time.
    Sounds more like Monk, if you've ever seen that detective show. He was extremely set in his ways, and absolutely did not want his food mixed up on his plate.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Type 6 The Loyalist
    Rigidity in diet causes nutritional imbalances ("I don't like vegetables.") Working excessively. Caffeine and amphetamines for stamina, but also alcohol and depressants to deaden anxiety. Higher susceptibility to alcoholism than many types.

Guilty! Except for the rigidity in diet, I'm pretty lenient about that, but sometimes I do use my diet as like a way to make myself feel better, relying on natural supplements or health shakes or whatnot to try to help with the anxiety and other mental health issues... My whole "addiction" process is "what's going to bring me up when I need to be up and down when I need to be down?" As the above suggests. It's not that uncommon for Americans, though. Seems like they are all related to my self-preservationness too. I had pointed out to me once, "you spend a lot of your day trying to make yourself feel better and it's like, if you don't exercise on sche dule a certain amount of minutes you predict to be unhappy, if you don't take this you're going to be unhappy, if you miss this other thing you will be unhappy." So it's not addictions per say but very frequent use of things to make me feel good, (which is different from chemical dependance) More like a psychological dependance and tight control of my mental status.

Morning- coffee coffee, coffee!! Energy smoothie, mood meds, exercise, supplements
    Night- Alcohol or xanax, reading and youtube and wiki, any form of escaping from the world basically.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Sounds more like Monk, if you've ever seen that detective show. He was extremely set in his ways, and absolutely did not want his food mixed up on his plate.
    Lol true. My little brother was like that when he was little, and one of my friends in college! They're 9w8 and 7w8 respectively, though. Both my little brother and boyfriend are relatively vegetable-averse, both 9s.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm a 7 with a strong 6 wing, and it said that my type is more prone to addiction than any other. That makes a lot of sense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm a type 7 and super anti addiction
    When I was around people trying all sorts of things I never indulged in anything addictive ( except ciggs and alcohol)

And I very rarely drink very much and I quit smoking.

I rarely even take over the counter meds and never take pain meds if they're prescribed. I hate them. Id almost always deal with the pain then feel the way they make me feel.

I don't over indulge in food often enough to be an issue and I don't deprive myself things out of control..so I don't relate to much of em really
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I'm a type 7 and super anti addiction
    When I was around people trying all sorts of things I never indulged in anything addictive ( except ciggs and alcohol)

And I very rarely drink very much and I quit smoking.

I rarely even take over the counter meds and never take pain meds if they're prescribed. I hate them. Id almost always deal with the pain then feel the way they make me feel.

I don't over indulge in food often enough to be an issue and I don't deprive myself things out of control..so I don't relate to much of em really
    Oh I can relate. I've almost had an addiction to pills, weed, alcohol, and I'm not addicted to sex yet (but it's coming). I've quit all of those things, except sex. That I can't quit. I'm pretty much like the intuitive "Charlie Sheen".