User Tag List

First 123 Last

Glycerine

My 6 wing makes me paranoid and nervous. It really started to show up when I began high school. I would get a daily dose of an adrenaline rush knot in my stomach. I become reactive.

I typically disengage when something's bugging me but then when I can't deal with it anymore, I become reactive like a 6.

I'm not Trunks

5w6 here, obsessive compulsive, paranoid, and I become more formal and my mind keep thinking faster.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Definitely, I relate to this completely. The only difference is the content of my hedonism, I end up trying to distract myself with interaction or food, or obsessive video games or model painting.
    You and I are so similar dude, it's ridiculous

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

5w6 here. My 6 shows up under stress but being highly anxious, indecisive, thinking of worst case scenarios. The 6 is mostly phobic but can occasionally be counterphobic where I become overly argumentative and defensive.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Under stress i keep numbing myself out and wishing things would be better, then integration begins. i get lazy

also , if you are a 6w7 like you say, when you deteriorate, do you become like a 3w1?
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

5w4; I'm not sure what either is like under stress, but I'll just say what I do and maybe it'll be a combo of both, with mbti stuff layered in as well.

I want to isolate myself from others, in more of an extreme sense, become depressed and anxious about things, very self-absorbed and locked in (consumed with my own feelings/issues/thoughts), even though I know it's not good for me, start thinking I suck, and become confused about everything. I also don't feel like doing anything, other than play majonng or doing anything more rote like that, that can keep me doing something but that can also allow me to think about things, and otherwise just want to rest, as stress brings on headaches and more psychosomatic effects.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Not sure if any of you care, but I've actually determined that I am a 7w6 and not a 6w7.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think I feel more 8 when I feel powerful good and like a protector or if I am angry because I am not physically relaxed. I think I feel more 6 if I am anxious about something or coming from a place of fear. 5 feels more meditative or contemplative to me. 3 is not a healthy mode for me. I feel 1ish when I have overatching purpose with goals I am working toward.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    My 6 wing makes me paranoid and nervous. It really started to show up when I began high school. I would get a daily dose of an adrenaline rush knot in my stomach. I become reactive.

I typically disengage when something's bugging me but then when I can't deal with it anymore, I become reactive like a 6.
    My 6 wing started to show up in high school as well.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

No. I relate to 1s, 2s, and 9s all before I relate to 5s (or 3s, my direction of disintegration). Especially 1s.
    EII
    supine

R|L|oAI
    neutral good
    intrapersonal intelligence