• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your result the first time you took an enneagram test

G

garbage

The first few tests or so pegged me as 1, 2, and 9. Then subsequent tests pegged me as virtually every other type, too.
Other tidbits:
  • On some Enneagram forum, they pegged me as a 3 on my very first post. After some exploration, it seems to be what resonates with me the most and it also seems to be the vibe that I give off. I suppose those people are pretty damn good.
  • I've tested and related to every type except for 7 and 8. Those two types are just.. not me.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 9w1 sp/so the first time I took one (like before I even read anything about type descriptions); every subsequent time I've taken one of the various enneagram tests I've gotten the same thing.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7w8 sx/sp, i was 14 or 15 years old though.