• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your result the first time you took an enneagram test

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember very vividly the first time I took an online Enneagram test.

I don't remember how I found it, I can't seem to find it now with Google search.

I got 4.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My first result was inconclusive with 5 and 7 being the two highest (but not by all that much).

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prior to understanding the enneagram types, or having never heard of enneagram at all, what was your first test result? I tested as a 2, which is hilarious considering the fact that I am definitely not a 2!
In fact, I think I've gotten 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9 before on different tests.
Either online enneagram tests are worded poorly, or I'm just terrible at taking them.

I'm not sure what mine was. It definitely wasn't 4, and that was when I realised "uh oh...I thought I was supposed to be a 4 as I'm INFJ, and I'm obviously not one!" :D

The most frequent scores for me are 6, 9, and 2, not necessarily in that order. I wavered between 6 and 9 for a long time though I am now pretty certain I'm a 6. I think I've had 2 scores because of being fairly Fe-heavy and societal demands and that sort of thing. But I don't really identify with 2 much.

I think I've also had the occasional 1 result. I've never had 3, 5, 7 or 8 as my top score.

I might have had 4 as a top result a few times, but rarely. I really identify with a few aspects of 4, but overall, not much. While I agree with loving beauty and art, very much...overall, the 4 description sounds more like a version of me when I was a teenager.

Sneaky Bastard

MBTI Type
ARGH
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5, obviously. I'm an NF 6w7. So what else would a test tell me. :alttongue: And that's still what I test as.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The first time I tested was in high school health class, the teacher wanted to show us the Enneagram as a day project. I took the test with the 6 paragraphs and i tested as a 4, she knew it was off so she had me do the type 4 and type 5 questionaire. Kinda hilarious cuz that was the most inaccurate test and it wasn't that far off XD.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started looking at the ennegram back in the 90's, and always ended up with my top three scores being 5, 4, and 9 (in that order). Never any different.

A

Anew Leaf

I took it in college and got type 4.

Which hilariously enough made me emo because I didn't think it was unique enough somehow. :wacko:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm, I believe my first test result was e5, which isn't even part of my tritype, although it does show up on two of my wings.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i didnt like the rest!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I've also tested 3, 7, and 9, but never 6

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
It was either 4 or 5. Add to that I also got INFP the first time I took a MBTI exam. Typical useless kid.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
At first I tested 9 -- but it didn't feel right...