• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your trifix

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
title says it all
if you don't believe in trifix (honestly, I'm skeptical of it myself) you can answer just for fun

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
479 i guess. i actually relate more to 5 than 7 overall, but 459 together and being triple withdrawn doesn't really fit as well. i'd choose 457 if i could, but i know that's not how it works.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
p6w7-9w1-2w1, I believe.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Head: 5 or 6w5
Heart: 2w1 or 4w5
Gut/Body: 9w1 or 1w9

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A first estimation: 5, 1, 4.

Mia.

479 i guess. i actually relate more to 5 than 7 overall, but 459 together and being triple withdrawn doesn't really fit as well. i'd choose 457 if i could, but i know that's not how it works.

954. Triple withdrawn fits me well.

G

garbage

Something like 3w4-6w5-1w9. Whatever, I relate mostly to 3, 5, 6, and 1.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It would probably have to be 6w5-4w5-9w1. But I think tritype is basically a way of hedging your bets and picking three types you like.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would probably have to be 6w5-4w5-9w1. But I think tritype is basically a way of hedging your bets and picking three types you like.

Mine's almost identical. Just swap 6w5 for 5w6.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4-5-1 or 4-1-5, "The Researcher"

More specifically 4w5-5w4-1w9 (or the reverse order). I haven't read an in depth description of the ordering to be able to work it out for sure - I'm strong in both 5 and 1.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really have no idea.

541?
549?
593?
513?
548?
538?

(lol)

Posting here because I was reading uumlau's trifix thread with interest, and while I feel like I can really relate to many aspects of 9, I also feel I am somehow more 'snippy' and irritation-prone and :azdaja: (getting worked up by things) by nature than would be the case for a 59x variant; not terribly calm, even though that's a word people not close to me have sometimes used to describe me - they cite me as having a more calm aura. But I think this is a bit of an illusion/doesn't really match up with my internal state. I'm not sure how much I go out of my way to always keep the peace and keep things smooth; this is true at work as well: people know I will state the more unpleasant things, even when attempting to do so with tact, and will also go into rant mode sometimes.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i can't remember! 792 maybe??

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really have no idea.

541?
549?
593?
513?
548?
538?

(lol)
How about 513? Do you relate to this description?
5-1-3: exacting, methodical, organized and fairly self-righteous, these Fives have a compulsive need for logic and order in their environment. They are hard-working and more practical and pragmatic than other Fives, focusing on the efficiency and improvement of the systems that interest them. They also enjoy and expect receiving the deserved recognition for their efforts, considering their time and involvement very precious. This tritype is one of the most cool-headed, rigid and self-controlled.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w6
similar tritypes: 5-3-1, 3-5-1, 1-5-3
flavours: exigent, methodical, formal and efficient
Employing mechanisms based on a feeling of competence. (1-3-5)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about 513? Do you relate to this description?

It's probably not all that inaccurate. ;)

Even though it makes me sound kind of like a stiff dictator. I try to couch some of this stuff. :laugh:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's probably not all that inaccurate. ;)

Even though it makes me sound kind of like a stiff dictator. I try to couch some of this stuff. :laugh:
Heh, I see. I think Enneagram descriptions aren't meant to be flattering...for every likely good aspect there's a correspondent likely negative aspect. I think you are a 5-1-x. How about 5-1-2? I actually had En 2 last in mind, but the fact that you didn't mention any combination involving 2 as a speculation made me second guess myself.
This description is a bit too "perfect" though. :huh:
5-1-2: these Fives could make great teachers – they are precise, ethical, thorough, disciplined, but also altruistic and willing to help other people. They are usually moral and righteous individuals, who have high ideals and are willing to stand by a cause they believe in. Their interest in people and commitment to knowledge and improvement can turn them into crusaders for theories and systems that can make the world a better place, sometimes at the cost of their own physical and emotional needs.
typical subtypes: social, 5w6
similar tritypes: 5-2-1, 1-5-2
flavours: idealistic, conscientious, principled and ethical

Otoh, 5-1-4 doesn't seem to work for you very well. Also, the description isn't very flattering. :laugh:
5-1-4: these Fives stand out by being rather fussy - they’re pretentious and perfectionist and can be highly demanding of their environment. Idealistic and principled, these Fives can be very criticizing and rejecting of people and situations that do not meet their standards – many would call them fastidious. To a certain extent, they believe themselves to be superior and different from others - misunderstood but brilliant. Indeed their intellect, insightfulness and logical thinking, as well as their physical and emotional fragility contribute to an overly cerebral image.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, 5w4, 5w6
similar tritypes: 1-5-4, 5-4-1
flavours: principled, precise, finicky and sensitive