• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your trifix

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very sure of 5w4 4w5 8w7 sx/sp.

Porsche

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9w8-4w5-5 sp/sx

Btw, I have a strong 3 motivation also, but 4 outweighs it. The head fix is questionable whether I'm a 5w4 or 5w6 or 6w5. But the 5-fix is the closest to me.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took a test yesterday for the first time in a while and I got 5w4-4w5-9w1. I don't know.. triple withdrawn doesn't feel right to me. I still relate to 5 as a whole more than 7, but trifix-wise I feel like the 7 adds an understanding 459 doesn't. but people here think I'm a 6 too so who knows. :shrug:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took a test yesterday for the first time in a while and I got 5w4-4w5-9w1. I don't know.. triple withdrawn doesn't feel right to me. I still relate to 5 as a whole more than 7, but trifix-wise I feel like the 7 adds an understanding 459 doesn't. but people here think I'm a 6 too so who knows. :shrug:

That's why tests suck. On some tests I score as 9 and I'm probably one of the least 9 people you can find!

Vergil

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9 5w6 4w3 sx/sp

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It feels like Perc has moved in! :biggrin:

I've downgraded my heart fix, I'm now going with 9w8 7w8 MeH

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5w6 head / 9w1 gut / ?w? heart

At this point I'm not claiming anything for my heart fix.

The people on the Typewatch forum suggested 2w1, which has never felt quite right. I considered 4w5 for awhile but not sure about the whole triple withdrawn thing.

One of the trifix tests said 3w4 for heart fix and that may be a little closer but still doesn't feel quite right either.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9w1 - 6w5 - 4w3 sx/so

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type