User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

It would probably have to be 6w5-4w5-9w1. But I think tritype is basically a way of hedging your bets and picking three types you like.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    It would probably have to be 6w5-4w5-9w1. But I think tritype is basically a way of hedging your bets and picking three types you like.
    Mine's almost identical. Just swap 6w5 for 5w6.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

3-5-1, the Ultimate Competent Triad. There is nothing I can't do.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

4-5-1 or 4-1-5, "The Researcher"

More specifically 4w5-5w4-1w9 (or the reverse order). I haven't read an in depth description of the ordering to be able to work it out for sure - I'm strong in both 5 and 1.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

6-5-1. If you insist on different triads, 6-1-2 maybe?
    i just want to be a sweetheart

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I really have no idea.

541?
    549?
    593?
    513?
    548?
    538?

(lol)

Posting here because I was reading uumlau's trifix thread with interest, and while I feel like I can really relate to many aspects of 9, I also feel I am somehow more 'snippy' and irritation-prone and (getting worked up by things) by nature than would be the case for a 59x variant; not terribly calm, even though that's a word people not close to me have sometimes used to describe me - they cite me as having a more calm aura. But I think this is a bit of an illusion/doesn't really match up with my internal state. I'm not sure how much I go out of my way to always keep the peace and keep things smooth; this is true at work as well: people know I will state the more unpleasant things, even when attempting to do so with tact, and will also go into rant mode sometimes.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i can't remember! 792 maybe??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I really have no idea.

541?
    549?
    593?
    513?
    548?
    538?

(lol)
    How about 513? Do you relate to this description?
    5-1-3: exacting, methodical, organized and fairly self-righteous, these Fives have a compulsive need for logic and order in their environment. They are hard-working and more practical and pragmatic than other Fives, focusing on the efficiency and improvement of the systems that interest them. They also enjoy and expect receiving the deserved recognition for their efforts, considering their time and involvement very precious. This tritype is one of the most cool-headed, rigid and self-controlled.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w6
    similar tritypes: 5-3-1, 3-5-1, 1-5-3
    flavours: exigent, methodical, formal and efficient
    Employing mechanisms based on a feeling of competence. (1-3-5)
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    How about 513? Do you relate to this description?
    It's probably not all that inaccurate.

Even though it makes me sound kind of like a stiff dictator. I try to couch some of this stuff.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    It's probably not all that inaccurate.

Even though it makes me sound kind of like a stiff dictator. I try to couch some of this stuff.
    Heh, I see. I think Enneagram descriptions aren't meant to be flattering...for every likely good aspect there's a correspondent likely negative aspect. I think you are a 5-1-x. How about 5-1-2? I actually had En 2 last in mind, but the fact that you didn't mention any combination involving 2 as a speculation made me second guess myself.
    This description is a bit too "perfect" though.
    5-1-2: these Fives could make great teachers – they are precise, ethical, thorough, disciplined, but also altruistic and willing to help other people. They are usually moral and righteous individuals, who have high ideals and are willing to stand by a cause they believe in. Their interest in people and commitment to knowledge and improvement can turn them into crusaders for theories and systems that can make the world a better place, sometimes at the cost of their own physical and emotional needs.
    typical subtypes: social, 5w6
    similar tritypes: 5-2-1, 1-5-2
    flavours: idealistic, conscientious, principled and ethical

Otoh, 5-1-4 doesn't seem to work for you very well. Also, the description isn't very flattering.
    5-1-4: these Fives stand out by being rather fussy - they’re pretentious and perfectionist and can be highly demanding of their environment. Idealistic and principled, these Fives can be very criticizing and rejecting of people and situations that do not meet their standards – many would call them fastidious. To a certain extent, they believe themselves to be superior and different from others - misunderstood but brilliant. Indeed their intellect, insightfulness and logical thinking, as well as their physical and emotional fragility contribute to an overly cerebral image.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, 5w4, 5w6
    similar tritypes: 1-5-4, 5-4-1
    flavours: principled, precise, finicky and sensitive
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------