123 Last

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Default How wrong have you been? LOL!

I think I may be a 6w7 instead of 4w3. Yup. It kinda sucks when I consider how much I've written in e-gram threads about the 4w3 qualities and problems and <insert Charlie Brown telephone> whawhawah.

I don't like appearing wishy-washy because when others do this (sometimes on a weekly or daily basis) it tends to erode my trust in others self-perceptions (including my own, obviously) - NOTHING against people who are still seeking.

Anyhow, my question to you is:

Have you previously mistyped yourself?
    How long did this mistyping occur?
    Why do you think you mistyped?
    Are you confidant in your typing now?

And to anyone that has followed my posts and picked up on e-gram leanings.. feel free to PM me with what you've observed.

Your thoughts and experiences are appreciated. =)
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

4w3 and 6w7 is a common mistyping. I wouldn't worry so much if I were you. We are wrong then we learn and become right.

Anyone who judges you for making mistakes while you were learning is a fool themselves. I trust a person more who admits to being wrong, and can then show you how they learned the right answer.

The wisest man realizes how little he knows. The man who clings to the wrong answer just so he can say his answer has always been consistent is the truly ignorant person.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I think I may be a 6w7 instead of 4w3. Yup. It kinda sucks when I consider how much I've written in e-gram threads about the 4w3 qualities and problems and <insert Charlie Brown telephone> whawhawah.

I don't like appearing wishy-washy because when others do this (sometimes on a weekly or daily basis) it tends to erode my trust in others self-perceptions (including my own, obviously) - NOTHING against people who are still seeking.

And to anyone that has followed my posts and picked up on e-gram leanings.. feel free to PM me with what you've observed.

There was just the one month when I thought I was a 4w5. It turns out this is a common mistyping of the 5w4. But it was a beneficial mistyping. It enabled me to strongly identify with some negative aspects of the 4 which were causing me mental difficulties at the time. By thus identifying with them, I was able to see through them and reduce their impact on my life.

I've read on some forum that the unhealthy side of the 4 is the worst part of the enneagram, and I can wholeheartedly agree with that. I would far rather be diagnosed as the downside of any other type, such as the unhealthy 3 who is very unaware of his mental situation and is even encouraged by it. The 4, on the other hand, is plagued with too much self-awareness and self-consciousness. Where the unhealthy 3s will traipse unselfconsciously and with utmost self-confidence into any social situation, the unhealthy 4s feel as if they are soul-damaged, misunderstood beings, and believe that all eyes are glaring balefully into the very depths of their souls and can thus detect every fault. You cannot even begin to fathom, as a non-4, the profound discomfort caused by this cognitive error.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I think I may be a 6w7 instead of 4w3. Yup.
    I never thought otherwise about your etype. It's just that most people come around on their own and so I often don't argue. There are some mistyped individuals on this forum whom I have argued with about their type, but it really doesn't matter because they aren't doing anything practical with this information anyway.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Hate

You disgust me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Then let us know when you stop learning so we can launch the attack
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Anyone who judges you for making mistakes while you were learning is a fool themselves.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

you've got nothing on me lol
    I've thought I was
    - 1w9
    - 3w4
    - 4w3
    - 7w6
    - 8w9
    and 9w8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

i've thought I have been 7w8 and 5w6, also 3w4 and 9w8. Basically the points in contact with Type 6. I also identified strongly with 4 and 8, even if I knew intuitively that I was not that, I had a hard time to see the differences with 6.

Also I thought I was 6w5, but I don't think so.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

which makes you a great judger of other people's enneagram types...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you've got nothing on me lol
    I've thought I was
    - 1w9
    - 3w4
    - 4w3
    - 7w6
    - 8w9
    and 9w8

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    i've thought I have been 7w8 and 5w6, also 3w4 and 9w8. Basically the points in contact with Type 6. I also identified strongly with 4 and 8, even if I knew intuitively that I was not that, I had a hard time to see the differences with 6.

Also I thought I was 6w5, but I don't think so.
    being an Se dom and Sx/So (and given your personality on the forum) it makes a lot of sense you would mistype as 7w8 (even now, I don't see much outwardly 6 about you, it must be much more internal)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire