User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think I tested as 7w6 but I'm just not sure about it. It sounds to happy-happy. Although I could feel it doesn't fit because I'm getting old!

I originally thought I was a 6w7...until I finally recognized that I was just a fairly depressed 7w6. That is not a commentary on 6w7s...I just didn't relate to the happy-go-lucky 7w6 descriptions AT ALL in spite of the fact I was consistantly testing as a 7w6. Likewise...I'm starting to consider that I'm probably sx. I threw-out sx in the beginning because...at least with regards to the 6w7 descriptions it indicated a focus on things like 'femininity' and possibly an adherence to traditional gender roles, etc. which left me thinking ??? So yah...I'm now 99% positive that I'm 7w6...and about 90% positive with regards to sx/sp (this may explain why I basically relate to everything Lady X posts).

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I think I tested as 7w6 but I'm just not sure about it. It sounds to happy-happy. Although I could feel it doesn't fit because I'm getting old!
    I honestly think there is something seriously wrong with the 7 descriptions. It's almost like...if you don't feel like a *rock star* you can't possibly be that type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I sometimes feel like a rock star haha but yeah no I know what ya mean I'm super laid back and calm the majority of my days because I only get super energized in crowds of fun people and I just don't go out like I used to... Rarely in fact these days.

It took me awhile to realize I was a w6 instead of w8 I don't know why I'm such a 7w6 and have realized how strong my wing is. I'm totally an over thinker and a worrier and anxious etc like neurotically so

And I thought I was an sx/so forever but I'm pretty sure now that I'm sx/ sp because I just really don't see much so'ness at all.

Oh and backatcha starry! Me too!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    The only types I've taken seriously are 3w4, 6w5, and 5w6. I'm pretty sure that 3w4 is me at my neurophysiologically healthiest, when medications have actually done their job. My condition comes with bouts of doubt, reclusion, lack of energy, and existential crises. And since I've only been on treatment that works for the past.. six months, I've been unsure for a while.

Turns out that, when that's out of the way, 3 is a damn good fit. At its core, it's a better fit for me than any other type in any typoological system.

Though, I leave room for the fact that I might be wrong.
    Hell, if we're throwing MBTI in there as well, I've labeled myself as virtually every type under the sun.. though that's mostly because the system sucks.

The official MBTI pegged me as ENFJ, and JCF has me as some sort of intuition-dominant with strong extraverted judging. Socionics is even worse--bad enough that I don't even list that one. Analyzing any of that any further or trying to force myself into a strict function order is kinda fruitless.
    Last edited by garbage; 05-15-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I sometimes feel like a rock star haha but yeah no I know what ya mean I'm super laid back and calm the majority of my days because I only get super energized in crowds of fun people and I just don't go out like I used to... Rarely in fact these days.
    It took me awhile to realize I was a w6 instead of w8 I don't know why I'm such a 7w6 and have realized how strong my wing is. I'm totally an over thinker and a worrier and anxious etc like neurotically so
    And I thought I was an sx/so forever but I'm pretty sure now that I'm sx/ sp because I just really don't see much so'ness at all.
    Oh and backatcha starry! Me too!
    I sometimes think I could actually be a 7w6, though I don't exhibit much in the way of traditional 6 neuroses, there is a certain instinctual quality to the 8 that I completely lack. I've got a pretty powerful personality, but, in the rare instance that I am aggressive, it's VERY deliberate and premeditated. I think "I'm going to do it at this time, in this way with these tools and use X to make my escape and make sure that no authorities can find out". physical aggression is just so unnatural to me, even something like sports or playful rough housing I don't do well at (though this could also be related to inferior Sensing, Sp dom and the 7's core fear of pain). in fact, all my life I've been thoroughly perplexed by violent, aggressive people getting into fights while I sat there thinking "how do they do that? don't get care if they get hurt?"
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I sometimes think I could actually be a 7w6, though I don't exhibit much in the way of traditional 6 neuroses, there is a certain instinctual quality to the 8 that I completely lack. I've got a pretty powerful personality, but, in the rare instance that I am aggressive, it's VERY deliberate and premeditated. I think "I'm going to do it at this time, in this way with these tools and use X to make my escape and make sure that no authorities can find out". physical aggression is just so unnatural to me, even something like sports or playful rough housing I don't do well at (though this could also be related to inferior Sensing, Sp dom and the 7's core fear of pain). in fact, all my life I've been thoroughly perplexed by violent, aggressive people getting into fights while I sat there thinking "how do they do that? don't get care if they get hurt?"

I think that this is more of a self preservation thing than something that is related to the actual type .

Glycerine

I self-typed myself as 9w1 for like a year but after interacting with @Udog, I realized that we actually pretty different in how we perceived and interacted with the world. He being considerably more peaceful, happy-go-lucky, positive, engaged while I was more anxious, analytical, intense, and pessimistic. Also I just worked on a semester lon project with an ISTJ 9w1 and the exact same thing rang true for him.

I considered 3w4 but something didn't clicked. Although I am very goal-oriented and yearn for success, I just don't really fixate on the image quite like 3s. Believe me, I am self-conscious about the image because of Fe, but I will do and say on much of my accord... I'm not socially suave. Also, similar to the 9w1 analysis, I was just too anxious, analytical, intense, and pessimistic to fit 3.

I considered 6w5 but I didn't relate to the phobic/counter-phobic thing. I am a mix of both. I do care what others think and will not try not make waves but I say "screw it...whatever" alot. Also, I am more often detached/disengaged from the world in my own ideas as opposed to engaged.

I decided on 5w6 because of my detachment. I also have a tendency to fixate on topics that really interest me and will hoard information/resources. Along with that, I have a big insecurity in being seen as "stupid" or "incompetent" to the point where I think I have developed anxiety around social interactions and feeling like I don't know what to say. The annoying thing is that I am quite aware of it so I act even more awkward. However, with dom Fe, I have the compulsion to engage the world and extrovert the 5 critical commentary so there is some dissonance there. . Fe 5ness is a major contradiction. LOL (I can see why people don't believe me).

EDIT: I look like an odd combination 5,6, 3, 9 and because of Fe, I bit of 2 (but I hate when I get like that....I find it overbearing but I end up doing it anyways. ).

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I think that 6 impacts our MBTI, as Fs... makes us more reserved and forward-looking and analytical. More ITJish. I know that I am very different from 7w8 and 2w3 ENFPs.
    I definitely agree. Although personally I think I am much more ISFJ-ish than I am INTJ/ISTJ-ish, but I probably look T-ish to some people at least.

Then again, it's probably easier for an INFJ to look like another IxxJ than for an ENFP to look like an IxxJ.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    (this may explain why I basically relate to everything Lady X posts).
    Yeah, I've always found you two to be alike.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥