• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Wimpiest Enneatype

wimpiest enneagram

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 13 21.7%

Votes: 7 11.7%

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • none of them

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what do you think?
btw, I vote 9. there passivity really gets on my nerves sometimes
EDIT:
for the record, this thread is devoted to discussing external wimpy-ness. every type has internal wimpy-ness (internal insecurities, delusions, weaknesses etc), so that is boring to discuss. this way things are more controversial, interesting and force you to pick a side :devil:

Last edited:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my experience it would be the sp doms, regardless of type. :p

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
By strict definition, 9, followed by phobic 6. However that doen't mean that every person of those two types is necessarily wimpy, just more likely than the other enneagram types.

Little_Sticks

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET

fat-guy-eating-grapes.jpg

G

garbage

Are we regarding the wimps as those who don't assert themselves? There are a few types that fit that stereotypically, by definition. I don't want to cause an argument, so I won't state my opinion.

No, but seriously; I regard anyone who doesn't face themselves and relies on the 'tactics' of their Enneatype as wimpy.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no idea what "wimpy" is, but i assume it means an ennea 8 acting on impulses and thus becoming violent. am rite?
(the ones with confidence/insecurity problems, if its even posible to be ennea 8 without those.)

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wimpy means spineless.

hm.. i dont see a relation between below the neck paralyzed humans and ennea.
care to elaborate?

EDIT: so some ennea type is supposed to be more fatal accident prone?
i suppose its 2's then, too busy helping others to notice the approaching car which hits them.

2nd EDIT:
although.. reflexes are at spine and 8's are infamously the worst at word reflexes, always resorting to violence due to inability to use word reflexes.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Phobic 6s and 4s jump out at me.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hm.. i dont see a relation between below the neck paralyzed humans and ennea.
care to elaborate?

I apologize, my use of the word "spineless" is figurative.

Wimpy means weak and pathetic.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Well just by definition, a phobic 6 can certainly be very wimpy. A counterphobic 6 is the bravest type of them all however, so voting for 6's in general would not do justice to them. As a 4 myself, I know we can be wimpy, so I wouldn't be against 4's being called the wimpiest.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well just by definition, a phobic 6 can certainly be very wimpy. A counterphobic 6 is the bravest type of them all however, so voting for 6's in general would not do justice to them. As a 4 myself, I know we can be wimpy, so I wouldn't be against 4's being called the wimpiest.

that was my line of thinking why I voted for 9s (followed by 4s, there emotional reactivity is just pathetic sometimes lol)
counterphobic 6s are crazy mofo's sometimes

Edit: I'd like to add that 7s can be pretty wimpy too, they way we avoid hard work shy away from the problematic areas of our lives is just pitiful. also, I'd add 2 to the list and to an extent 3s (the image triad as a whole is the most wimpy to me)

overall: it seems like most types are pretty wimpy except cp 6s, 1s and 8s

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I apologize, my use of the word "spineless" is figurative.

ahh, i would take that as a compliment since weak means you havent wasted exquisitive human neurons on muscular activities, which you could have potentially used for something much more useful.
unless the muscular activity includes permanent life time gain, i count it out.
permanent as for example fencing, forever more speedy, graceful and beautiful.
one of the only few sports which actually have life time benefits.

G

garbage

I'm gonna chime in for the second and final time with the notion that strong-arming other people is weak and pathetic, too. It's not genuine inner-directed strength, at least; it's another strategy that involves not properly facing up to reality or oneself.

I regard bullheaded people as extremely wimpy and pathetic.

--

The stereotypical counterphobic 6 isn't 'strong' or 'brave'; he's just paranoid and gains security by outwardly questioning everything. That's not exactly true bravery, either.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm gonna chime in for the second and final time with the notion that strong-arming other people is weak and pathetic, too. It's not genuine inner-directed strength, at least; it's another strategy that involves not properly facing up to reality or oneself.

I think you're taking this thread too a little seriously :laugh: