1 1.69%

7 11.86%

1 1.69%

3 5.08%

15 25.42%
  • none of them

11 18.64%
First 31112131415 Last

Chow Yun Fat is my idea of a 9 who probably could kick everyone's ass, if necessary.

I know he's just an actor, but he kind of represents a type of person I've seen elsewhere.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469.
    I think the consensus for the wimpiest tritype would be 964, not 469.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    I think the consensus for the wimpiest tritype would be 964, not 469.
    Hum, yeah, you're right.

I'm not wimpiest! Yay!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness
    I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest!

Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest!

Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant.

I totally understand what you're saying & agree. It can be a matter of perspective from the person who is doing the interpreting, and it can be a matter of the individual situation (ie. the person is sometimes wimpy, but other times they're just taking the high road) or maturity on the part of the seemingly wimpy person (the "wimpy" person matures into some who is not scared, just secure enough to let stuff go).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.

Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.
    Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm.
    my thoughts exactly
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I am 9 and not afraid of anything!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf