User Tag List

View Poll Results: wimpiest enneagram

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 5.08%
  • 2

    5 8.47%
  • 3

    1 1.69%
  • 4

    12 20.34%
  • 5

    1 1.69%
  • 6

    7 11.86%
  • 7

    1 1.69%
  • 8

    3 5.08%
  • 9

    15 25.42%
  • none of them

    11 18.64%
First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 172

  1. #121
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Chow Yun Fat is my idea of a 9 who probably could kick everyone's ass, if necessary.

    I know he's just an actor, but he kind of represents a type of person I've seen elsewhere.

  2. #122
    Señora Member Elfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    269

    Default

    According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469.

  3. #123
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469.
    I think the consensus for the wimpiest tritype would be 964, not 469.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  4. #124
    Señora Member Elfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    I think the consensus for the wimpiest tritype would be 964, not 469.
    Hum, yeah, you're right.

    I'm not wimpiest! Yay!

  5. #125
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    According to this poll, I must be the wimpiest person of the enneagram, I'm a 469.
    There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

    The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

    So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  6. #126
    Señora Member Elfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    There are far worse traits than "wimpy" anyway. A lot of people confuse self-control, the maturity to allow someone else to win to keep peace (or because losing is not a threat to your ego), emotional vulnerability (which takes courage/strength, IMO), & taking care in what you do/say with "wimpy".

    The glorification of being an arrogant, aggressive, confrontational, unfeeling person who never backs down & always put themselves first is sort of sad, IMO.

    So we can be morally superior in our wimpy-ness
    I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest!

    Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

    So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant.

  7. #127
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    I've never seen it that way, and that's a nice way of seeing this. Yay to wimpy-ness! Even if I'm not the wimpiest!

    Still, it seems to me that we can look at a traits that are slightly different, treat them as they're the same, and say wonderful or terrible things about them. We can say someone is wimpy, because is afraid of voicing one's opinions; or someone is mature, careful and takes care of what to say. I don't mean it's just a matter of point of view, they're really different things, but they may appear similar to other people, since they don't really know the real reasons behind your actions. The same with the aggressive people, who may appear assertive to some. Even if they're different things...

    So a 964 could be mature and appear wimpy to other people? And a wimpy 964 could appear mature too? xD It's just something I thought about. I don't know if I made myself clear, nor if this is relevant.

    I totally understand what you're saying & agree. It can be a matter of perspective from the person who is doing the interpreting, and it can be a matter of the individual situation (ie. the person is sometimes wimpy, but other times they're just taking the high road) or maturity on the part of the seemingly wimpy person (the "wimpy" person matures into some who is not scared, just secure enough to let stuff go).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  8. #128
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

    9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.

    Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm.

  9. #129
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Unhealthy 9s and unhealthy phobic 6s.

    9s can be so avoidant and passive I want to shake them, and I know as a 6 when I'm phobic, I am disappointed in myself for not being brave. It makes no sense to me, because I'm naturally counterphobic 6, and I pride myself on my chutzpah. I've always felt like a very strange combination of fear and bravery. I also disdain passivity in others (clearly, with my comment about 9s). Keirsey says this is an Artisan trait, though, like self-respect hinges on being bold.
    Healthy 9s though are a kind of quiet leader, they aren't passive, but active mediators who are a calm eye in a center of a storm.
    my thoughts exactly
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #130
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    I am 9 and not afraid of anything!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. Dad's Enneatype: Five???
    By EJCC in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 11:06 PM
  2. Why your enneatype is the best
    By lamp in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:26 AM
  3. Enneatype in children?
    By KLessard in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 11:36 AM
  4. Matching enneatypes with TV shows
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 04:42 PM
  5. Matching enneatypes with movies
    By Lotr246 in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO