User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh God...now I feel like a should say that I don't even drink anymore because I can't tolerate it. And while I probably would smoke weed again if someone offered and the situation was right... I just don't do these kinds of things any more. But I'm still ENFP. I'm constantly holding myself back just to navigate society semi-properly. And so if what we are talking about is what I'd be doing if I was entirely free? I'm not sure there's enough space on the internet with which to discuss. But there would be a lot of sexy dancing.

    I definitely 'merge' with the songs that I like which is what I believe you were saying. What thread is this though? haha
    haha where are we exactly? did they turn the lights out? why is everyone looking at us like that?

    but yeah okay...that probably doesn't mean much to someone just reading this...but that means a lot...i mean...i know you know what i mean.

    loud good music and that sexy kind of buzz...not too much...too much is not good...but the sexy kind..the kind that makes you throw people those looks haha omg it's so embarrassing. i never talk about this. i try very hard to pretend it's not real.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #22
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha where are we exactly? did they turn the lights out? why is everyone looking at us like that?

    but yeah okay...that probably doesn't mean much to someone just reading this...but that means a lot...i mean...i know you know what i mean.

    loud good music and that sexy kind of buzz...not too much...too much is not good...but the sexy kind..the kind that makes you throw people those looks haha omg it's so embarrassing. i never talk about this. i try very hard to pretend it's not real.

  3. #23
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    i don't get it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #24
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't get it.
    I was trying to say "go on..." lol.

  5. #25
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha where are we exactly? did they turn the lights out? why is everyone looking at us like that?

    but yeah okay...that probably doesn't mean much to someone just reading this...but that means a lot...i mean...i know you know what i mean.

    loud good music and that sexy kind of buzz...not too much...too much is not good...but the sexy kind..the kind that makes you throw people those looks haha omg it's so embarrassing. i never talk about this. i try very hard to pretend it's not real.
    I think it's good that you are talking about it...describing it so people understand...(I also figured something out about something else that has been bugging me and that would not have happened if I wasn't talking to you... so I'm thankful for that too!) Music in clubs is sexy. But it sucks so bad when you make the wrong kind of eye contact with someone haha.

    A lot of the music I listen to is not necessarily sexy (i guess it would depend on what an individual finds sexy)...but intense. If I'm listening to a song I like very loud when I'm driving...I have to be careful not to start driving faster/too fast without knowing I'm doing it. I also have to stop myself from pretending I'm piloting a space craft.

  6. #26
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I think it's good that you are talking about it...describing it so people understand...(I also figured something out about something else that has been bugging me and that would not have happened if I wasn't talking to you... so I'm thankful for that too!) Music in clubs is sexy. But it sucks so bad when you make the wrong kind of eye contact with someone haha.

    A lot of the music I listen to is not necessarily sexy (i guess it would depend on what an individual finds sexy)...but intense. If I'm listening to a song I like very loud when I'm driving...I have to be careful not to start driving faster/too fast without knowing I'm doing it. I also have go stop myself from pretending I'm piloting a space craft.
    haha omg i know it's like a whole thing. an experience or adventure or part of a movie or a dream...i guess depending on the music but yeah i don't only listen to sexy music haha

    and i don't think i've ever made that sort of eye contact unintentionally. in that moment i know exactly what i'm doing. but...it should be said that i've rarely been single so these days...whatever takes over in such times is usually directed their way...so...that's good. i rarely drink these days either btw i mean...besides my bf and i sharing a bottle of wine at my place...or a beer or two with friends but even that isn't like every week or anything...the whole going out scene almost never happens.

    but you're right...as embarrassing as it is...at least maybe it highlights part of the issue with sx being dominate.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #27
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    but you're right...as embarrassing as it is...at least maybe it highlights part of the issue with sx being dominate.
    Typology's sx population drops by 75% overnight.



    (I actually don't think it's embarrassing though /type related)

  8. #28
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Typology's sx population drops by 75% overnight.



    I actually don't think it's embarrassing though /type related
    yeah that's funny...people need to know!

    it's that feeling of exhilaration during a thunderstorm where part of you secretly wants it louder! make the house shake! haha
    while my sp bf is like pacing back and forth wishing we had a cellar. and i want to go stand on a mountaintop screaming bring it on!

    embarrassing because people don't get it and will hear it and misinterpret it....or maybe not but yeah whatever.

    i know my bf doesn't want to hear it. it makes him nuts i say i can feel peoples sexual energy. man...i try not to. i do...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #29
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    but for real...we totally are in the wrong thread i think haha. why are we here
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. [Enne] Is it unusual for an ENFP to be 6w7 Sp/So?
    By The Wailing Specter in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2017, 11:29 PM
  2. [E7] Give me a description of an enneagram 7w6 SX/SO
    By The Great One in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:43 AM
  3. ENFP Enneagram 2 vs 7 vs 4 vs 9
    By highlander in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 04:03 PM
  4. 3w4, 4w3, 6w7 or 7w6?
    By Boo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 01:31 PM
  5. ENFP Enneagram type WITH POLL!
    By CzeCze in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO