• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Subwings

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suppose I'd be 9w8(sw8w7)... it fits me pretty much perfectly. If I factor in tri-type I'd be 9w8(sw8w7)-6w5(sw5w4)-2w3(sw1w2); which is a pretty good general description I'd say.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
images

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

:troll:

Was just joining in on the fun. xP not that I actually think that this is any bit applicable... it's about as applicable as one of those "Which Fairy are you?" quizzes on quizilla xD (which is what I think about tritype too).

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
this is beyond excessive

It's fun

4w3(sw3w2): One day I'll magically return to show you what you missed in my absence.
4w3(sw5w4): Most people are trite let alone have any ability to see the real me behind whatever image I present to them.
4w5(sw3w4): I take pride in staying true to myself no matter how many simple-minded people see my style as weird.
4w5(sw5w6): Unlike most people I realize the true beauty in meaning transcends what looks good.

I think 4w3(sw5w4) and 4w5(sw5w6) fit me the best. 4w5(sw3w4) is out because even though I value staying true to myself, I hate to be thought of as weird. I'm not really sure I understand 4w3(sw3w2)

5w4(sw4w3): Most so-called iconoclasts aren't real iconoclasts like I am.
5w4(sw6w5): Uncovering an insight that is counter to mainstream thinking makes me feel powerful.
5w6(sw4w5): Delving into the most interesting phenomena in the world makes me feel powerful.
5w6(sw6w7): Sometimes I think my intellectual curiosity just makes me end up chasing my tail.

I think 5w6(sw6w7) is dead-on. I sort of relate to 5w4(sw6w5). 5w6(sw4w5) I don't think I am because while I love to delve into interesting phemonena, I do it for the sake of satisfying curiosity and because it intrigues me. I don't do it to feel powerful. 5w4(sw4w3) is the least like. I don't see myself as particularly iconoclastic.

9w8(sw8w7): I make life easy for myself.
9w8(sw1w9): Hardly anything bothers me.
9w1(sw8w9): If I avoid commitments that aren't worth the trouble I'll remain comfortable.
9w1(sw1w2): If I stay invisible enough to avoid conflict others won't get mad at me.[/B]

I'm definitely one of the 9w1 subwings. Probably sw1w2. I hate conflict and hate it when others are mad at me. I do tend to avoid committments that lead to trouble though. The 9w8 subwings don't describe me at all. If anything, I tend to make things overly complicated and I get bothered by too many things.

knowledge827

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say that I am an INTJ 9w8 (sw 1w9) > 5w6 (sw 4w5) > 3w4 sp/sx