User Tag List

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default How can you figure out your head fix?

Okay, I believe in tritypes, I think they make sense and at least have strong explanatory power. I do however want to know more about how each head fix would think. I mean for example, I know that 7's like to have fun, optimistic and creative, but how would a guy who has 7 as a head fix, and not their main type, think? Will they just tend seek out fun and creative solutions? Say 3 people with 3 different head fixes were approached with the same problem, would their thinking look something like this?

5: Do some research on the topic, then make a decision.

6: Have a tendency to play devil's advocate and troubleshoot.

7: Find creative solutions to the problem.

I dunno, tell me what you think/know.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

I'm not Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Okay, I believe in tritypes, I think they make sense and at least have strong explanatory power. I do however want to know more about how each head fix would think. I mean for example, I know that 7's like to have fun, optimistic and creative, but how would a guy who has 7 as a head fix, and not their main type, think? Will they just tend seek out fun and creative solutions? Say 3 people with 3 different head fixes were approached with the same problem, would their thinking look something like this?

I'm always curious about something, I like to do research onto something which catches my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post

I do all three of those things. For me, I think having 6 as my head fix brings more doubt and uncertainty. I'm still very trusting of others in general and not as anxious and worry prone as people with 6 as their main type, but I tend to question myself a lot. Some people with 6 in their tritype say that it makes them more people oriented, but not me. I'm extremely introverted and a loner, though I suppose I may be more inclined to seek help from others and take others' opinions into account compared with the 954 tritype.

I think it also adds more of a focus on self understanding, compared with the 954's focus on understanding the world.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.
    Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.
    I'd imagine someone with a 7 head fix would be more optimistic and extroverted, but perhaps not as introspective.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Take a test on OKCupid. That's what everybody else does.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

After having delved into Claudio Naranjo's stuff I no longer believe in tritypes... almost everything people describe is a result of their tritype just seems to be a result of their base type + other things (wing, instincts etc).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

@RevlisZero

Eh I guess you can reduce the head fix to 'how you like to deal with your external and social environment', rather than 'how you think'. Thanks.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors