User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

  1. #1
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Jumping ship to 469

    Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.
    Chimera of Filth

    A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

  2. #2
    I'm not Trunks
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.
    Yea, and your avatar tells the opposite. (just kidding).. I haven't saw your taste of music yet, so I don't judge you just because you said you are 469. Having type 9 in your tritype also troublesome. 9 can relates to all types.

  3. #3
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

    What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me
    Chimera of Filth

    A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

  4. #4
    I'm not Trunks
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

    What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me
    I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.

  5. #5
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.
    Glad we're on the same page . BTW, I can't reply to your visitor post unless you tweak your privacy settings or accept me as a friend :P.
    Chimera of Filth

    A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Similar Threads

  1. Navy ship to be named for Gabrielle Giffords
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 10:27 AM
  2. because I want to jump on the band wagon (again)
    By prplchknz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:46 PM
  3. Getting my feet wet and ready to jump into the pool!
    By Yloh in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 07:05 AM
  4. Jumping ship...
    By Schattenbild in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:17 PM
  5. [INFJ] INFJs how do you control yourself from jumping to conclusions?
    By Desert Flower in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO