User Tag List

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default Jumping ship to 469

Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

I'm not Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Yo, sorry for all the people I've argued against, telling them I'm a 479 and using that as evidence. Sorry to all the 6's I've offended for not understanding them. I'm happy to say that I'm a 469. The end.
    Yea, and your avatar tells the opposite. (just kidding).. I haven't saw your taste of music yet, so I don't judge you just because you said you are 469. Having type 9 in your tritype also troublesome. 9 can relates to all types.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me
    Chimera of Filth

I'm not Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    lol That's what got me confused I think, I do get emotional and insecure but I am also happy for the most part and can be optimistic. It's more about having a dichotomy between 6 and 9. I want to be happy and optimistic all the time, but there's an underlying insecurity that gets me sad... very often. Whenever I write a serious forum post and I see that someone's responded to it, I automatically brace myself for harsh objections so I'm prepared emotionally. It's a constant battle between this insecurity and a conscious effort to be happy.

What really prompted this change was reading all the extended tritype descriptions on personality cafe. The 479 one was OK, like it sorta fit me, but I didn't feel attached to it. The 469 one was emotional. It was "Omg is this me? Please don't let this be me", which was an emotional response that I didn't get from any other description. It hurt because it's true. I'm not quite as happy as I thought I was, I had a tritype blindspot. It's all good now though. I never wanted to be a 'healer' anyway, 'seeker' sounds much more me
    I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I just skimmed your post..I think the 4 is suited you well based from your statements, or probably because you're ENFP.
    Glad we're on the same page . BTW, I can't reply to your visitor post unless you tweak your privacy settings or accept me as a friend :P.
    Chimera of Filth