User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

As a kid/teenager, I was hopelessly self-conscious, didn't fit in anywhere, and my confidence/sense of self was impacted significantly, so while I was particular about what I wore, I was never stylish and didn't have a great sense of self tied to external expression. (Plus, the self-conciousness made me want to be unnoticed, vs. drawing attention to myself)

I really only came into my own in college and into my 20's, up through today. In college I was probably more just focused on trying to look my best/attractive, with colors I thought worked for me. Same for today, but the difference is I have a better sense of what I like, and also am more apt to throw various things together (whereas in college I was still relying more on pre-packaged styles). I also dislike plain. I'm probably more dressy than casual, but probably more in a put-together sense, not a business sense. So if I wear a t-shirt, it'll be a fitted shirt, with a scarf, belt, earrings, whatnot... such that the overall vibe looks more dressy/chic than casual (I use the word 'chic' because someone called me that once in college, w/ reference to one of my jackets). I guess I'm a fan of simple but elegant/personal... so while I might wear a more neutral base layer (for ex., v-neck gray shirt) with jeans, I may have a belt over/around it, with a colorful scarf and larger earrings. Style/how I look's definitely not unimportant to me, iow. I place value in it/have fun with it.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Mostly women's clothing from goodwill misplaced in the men's section.

Striking patterns for every occasion.

thinking of you

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

4,6,7 and 9 depending on the day

9 actually sounds like an understated version of 4, which actually sounds most like my wardrobe.

So 6,7 and 9?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That blog link is not accessible to me. Boo.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Yes. Examples: Amy Winehouse and Dennis Rodman.
    Oh is that what they mean by bold and cheery? Jesus.

I wear a lot of solid color flattering v-necked shirts or sweaters, neutral colored slacks or jeans or yoga pants (black, brown, gray, blue), khaki or jean shorts...which sounds 6-ish.

But then I wear a green beaded anklet with bells on it, always have bracelets from the new age shop with snow obsidian and beads and little skulls, or hematite bracelet with peace symbols on it, a dolphin necklace made from a shark's tooth, sometimes big hoop earrings, and I have these cute little hats, one of which looks like a big stuffed tiger head that I've worn a lot in winter in the past two years.

I also like wearing sundresses in warmer weather, some of them bohemian, some of them a little sexier.

Lots of flip flops and sandals and running shoes and little asian shoes or water shoes, or black flats...mainly practical foot wear, but when I wear heels I have worn things like gold or pink.

I tend to have a very earthy, neutral or jewel tones, understated, mix and match wardrobe with comfortable shoes ...but bohemian accessories and some fun pieces and sexy outfits.

Which to me sounded like 6w7 or a 9.

I don't dress anything like Dennis Rodman. I would have thought that he's a 4. OR a 7w6 instead of a 6w7.

Actually in the past six months to a year, some friends/acquaintances joked that this is me (I do wear more tank tops in the worst heat of summer):

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Oddly enough, 1, 9, and 8 fit me the best. Most of my wardrobe consists of reds, navy, creams, whites, black, browns and tans. I tend to stick with solid colored shirts and striped shirts... Occasionally I'll go for argyle or plaid. Jeans. Khakis. Polos. Fleece Pullovers/Jackets. Sweaters. Tank Tops. Capris. Flannel. Turtlenecks. T-shirts. Yoga pants. Hoodies.

I like having a lot of shirts and pants/capris/shorts that I can mix and match and not have to worry about whether they go together or not. I'm not big on accessories either. I have my wedding set and my hoop earrings and that's all the jewelry I wear. I'm a pretty low key fashion person.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I like BDU's, boots, and shirts/jackets with epilettes

also this is pretty typical

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Hm.

My 7w8 Wardrobe:

I will either wear nerdy stuff: jeans, nerdy t-shirt, binary watch, stuff like that

Very classy: (heels, tight dresses, pearl-y things), slacks, button down

Badass: leather jacket, black pants, aviators, thigh high boots

Chillax: band tees, jeans

3, 4, 5, 6, 8. So...everything.

I've also been known to rock the trapper hat in the colder months. Throw some red lipstick on and I'm enhancing my Russian looks.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Stansmith

My style is basically 6 mixed with elements of 3, 4 and 8. These are outfits I'd usually wear:

Form-fitting, only subtly-douchey, vintage, things that compliment my ectomorphic figure and skin tone, "naturalistic" tones (slate-teal or navy instead of royal blue for example) , graphic-less, "self-assured". I don't think I ever dress 7-ish.

Stansmith

As for MBTI, I think all NF's and Fi-users put the most thought into it. ISTP's in the movies:

People in MBTI circles assume Sensors = Well-dressed, but male sensors are usually more likely to just throw something on. ISFP's are some of the best though.