• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Elfboy's heart fix

Elfboy's heart fix

• 2w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w5

• Total voters

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somehow I think you're doing this out of boredom?

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
this may be helpful

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
- freedom
- independence
- pleasure
- comfort
- adventure
- fun
- intellectual stimulation

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I could care less about accomplishment. maybe I'll care about that after I have everything I want in my financial and personal life, but I don't now.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
- dependent
- a man who compromises his integrity
- being supplicating or insincere

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
- pain
- being deprived of pleasure
- being controlled by others
- being hurt by others

5. How do you want others to see you?
the way that I see myself. I don't care about other's opinions of me, but it bothers me when I am misunderstood. communication errors frustrate the hell out of me

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
best
- getting something I want
- relaxing
- knowing that I stood by my principles
- masturbating
- comfort
- the idea that I've made progress toward bettering my situation
- snuggling with a friend/intimate lover
- winning an argument
- paying someone back for a wrong doing (revenge implies being exceedingly angry/offended, I just tend to look at it as "he needed to be punished" or "he's not gonna try that again! hehehe!")

worst
- pain
- hard work but not reward
- boredom (though with the internet, I rarely experience this intensely anymore)
- taking orders from someone
- feeling that my desires are far away
- being wronged/people I love being wronged and not being able to do anything about it
- having to do something I don't want to do to survive/look after my long term best interest
- compromise, I want to do things MY way and am disappointed when I can't

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger
the following things make me angry
- people trying to control me
- people telling me I "should" do something
- people assuming they have any authority over me whatsoever
- people trying to control others
- people who physically harm me
- when I know something is wrong and am powerless to change it
- anyone who hurts me friends
- people who do not respect people's rights or freedoms

b) shame
honestly, I really don't ever feel shame. I have in the past, but not recently.

c) anxiety.
I don't experience a lot of anxiety, but things that I'm afraid of are
- rats
- the possibility of never getting what I want
- the idea of someone controlling me or my life
- the idea of being poor

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress
- I tend to drop everything and take time to myself to think and/or relax
- I procrastinate
- under extreme stress, I tend to shut down, become escapist and seek means to escape my circumstances

b)unexpected change
- I need a little time to adjust, but overall I'm fine
- however, if it's rushed or unpleasant change, I get cranky and feel like I'm being disturbed

c) conflict.
- generally it doesn't phase me, conflict is a natural part of life and should be dealt with directly and swiftly
- it gets annoying how personal people make everything and how they can't control themselves when angry.
- people who cause conflict deliberately are stupid and inconsiderate. they should either a) start/join a debate group b) play a competitive contact sport c) spar or d) pursue something interesting and challenging

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority
- I hate it. it is a socially reinforced illusion that I am forced to work around to ensure my survival and success
- I will cooperate with it if it is my best interest to do so

b) power. How do you respond to these?
- power = choice and options
- power is necessary to survive, be healthy, do what you want, be who you want, have safety/security
- power is neutral
- power doesn't corrupt, it reveals true character. most people are ideologically incongruent/lack solid values, lack character or have naive, foolish beliefs that undo them when they do acquire power.
- I want as much goddamn power as I can get!!!

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
- good, but weak, stupid and easily tempted into acts of evil or foolishness
- steadily improving (compare the average lifestyle of someone 100 years ago, 100 years before that etc)
- supplicating, looking to others for their confidence and self worth

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
Throughout my life I've been beat up and forced to do things to my detriment, that hurt me or prevented me from expressing myself or doing things the way that I wanted to, I soon decided "I'm NEVER letting this happen to me again!" and have been studying ever since to gain financial power and independence in order to ensure that no one stands in the way of me getting what i want, doing what I want, being who I want or believing what I want

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
- their core motivations
- their desires
- their hidden strengths

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I haven't really thought about it. I try to rely on people as little as possible if that gives you an idea.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like
- independent thinking
- respectful (to most people I seem disrespectful because I don't acknowledge social propriety or hierarchy and the differences in decorum entailed in such, but I respect everyone as valuable and having rights and freedoms. they can think what they want. I'm proud of my respect for people)
- bold
- expressive
- fun
- a man of integrity
- willing to stand up for what I believe in
- confident
- self loving
- intelligent

b) dislike most about yourself.
- difficulty concentrating
- difficulty working hard
- too brash and unpolished
- fearful of physical pain
- overly harsh sometimes
- suck at routine, manual labor or anything technical
- frankly, I can be a bitch sometimes

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
if they compliment me
- I politely say "thank you"
- generally I'm thinking "I know" or "that wasn't helpful"
- I don't need encouragement or compliments from other people
- if they're trying to flatter me, I can get very aggressive

if they insult me
- I generally don't much care
- sometimes I'll go into Te debate and verbally bitch slap them, more for my own amusement than because I was offended
- if it was constructive and helpful I'll say "thank you, I'll look into that"
- if it wasn't, I might ask "okay, what do you want me to do about it" if they can't say anything I follow up with "then please don't waste my time"

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have
- growing up in a family where I was well provided for
- growing up in a family that wasn't abusive
- my mentors who have helped me

b) wish you could have? Why?
- a prettier face
- magical powers
- a longer life expectancy (like, say, 3000 years)
- everything else that I want I can get and plan to get with more money and freedom.

Is it a 4 description or 6?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it a 4 description or 6?

neither. it's a questionnaire I filled out on personality cafe. personally I think it's more 7w8/3w4

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm thinking 3w4 (probably as my second fix). I don't like to admit it, but, although I don't care if people like me/accept me, I do care if people respect me, and too much preoccupation with class and elegance to be a 3w2

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'll hazard a guess and say 3w4. You frequently seem to focus on success and achievement, and I think there's quite a bit of emotional restraint in spite of your foot-in-mouth moments... Like there's this ideal of "awesomeness" you strive to embody.

Plus, you seem to have some detachment outlining your negative feelings - you express more dissatisfaction or criticism than hurt per se.

Just my 2¢. Cha-ching!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you have 1w9 in your tritype now? How did that come about?

- principled and idealistic
- restrained when angry
- strong political convictions
- critical
- I don't match the 783 description. 783 is basically pure type A. I am not type A by any stretch of the word.
PS: I think your trifix is 3w4-1w9-5w4

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this may be helpful

[...]

I stand by my previous call of you being a Type 8. I still have no idea what your heart fix is though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm more focused on my tri fix now.

this may help too. I answered some different questions more thoroughly

1. What are some of your favorite traits about yourself?
- the only person who can hurt me is myself. I am like a saiyan. you better make sure you kill me or I will come back stronger and smarter.
- I have solid integrity and congruent beliefs and am completely immune to social conditioning. I make decisions based off of logic and my own values and if there is no place in my decision making for supplication or political correctness. this wolf is not going to let society turn him into a dog
- I have a lot of dramatic flair and originality. this doesn't always sit well with others, but that doesn't bother me at all.
- rational, poised and self controlled and emotionally calm.
- my confidence is completely internally based. I don't need status, reassurance of any kind or external influence to love myself, have confidence and treat myself like a king.
- on the inside, I am a eternally a child. I am never going to grow up and become jaded, boring and asexual like most people do.
- I have an eye for grace, beauty, elegance, purity and quality. I only except the highest quality into my life. you only live once, and I believe in filling that life with quality and elegance.

2. Admit a few things you don't like to admit about yourself
- I have a lot of trouble with discipline. it is frustrating as I am a person with big aspirations and desires, but lacking the discipline and work ethic to reach them. it's kind of like having a really nice car with the engine of an electric scooter
- I care too much about being respected. I could care less about if people like me, but I am somewhat bothered by disrespect.
- immature. I have a tendency to think the world revolves around me and have trouble accepting the more unpleasant, non-sexy aspects of life
- I can be somewhat arrogant. not in the sense of thinking I'm "above" people, but in the sense that I overestimate my abilities substantially. for example, in high school people would tell me to be more routine centric and I would think "they just need to do that because they're stupid"
- tactful. yes, this is something I dislike about myself. I've learned to utilize it to accomplish my means, but it makes me feel insincere when I being tactful. you see, I dislike the idea of it all together. why can't people just focus on the content of what you're saying as opposed to how you say it? I suppose you could say ideally I'd like to keep conversation more impersonal unless it is specifically an emotional conversation (such as giving a friend emotional support or helping your mom come to terms with your grandmother)

3.How have you grown with age?
- I'm learning to be more objective and stop just thinking "things will work out" you have to make results happen and as unpleasant as it is sometimes, there is an effort threshold to get results. they call it due diligence for a reason.
- short term pessimism. similar to the above point, being short term pessimistic and expecting things to not work out the first time (and usually the first several times) makes life much more consistent and much less like a roller coaster. I should stress that I will always maintain long term optimism, but short term pessimism has forced me to face the facts, make contingency plans and learn from my mistakes.
- "all you can do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you" (Gandalf from Lord of the Rings) this helps me focus on the present as opposed to my natural tendency to be like the kid from The Never Ending Story and spend my time daydreaming all day (yes, you can find some pretty bad ass, entertaining adventure worlds inside the mind of an NFP, but shit does not get done unless you can give it your full attention)

4. What are you afraid of?
I thought this was a decent question so I'll elaborate my previous response. basically my biggest fears revolve around choice. I want to be able to make the choices I want in life. I want to work where I want, do what I want, be who I am/want and not have to be accountable to anyone. the idea of living a lifestyle that is not of my choosing, lacks excitement and is comprised of tedious routine and discomfort. the closest IRL example of my biggest fear would be like being a slave or being thrown in a concentration camp. nothing but pain, misery and a compromised existence where one must stop living and start surviving.

5. What makes you feel horrible?
- being made to do anything that is illogical. I despise limitation of any kind unless there is a very good reason for it
- being made to do anything that I don't want to. desire is very important to me. while I can stomach short term consequences, the idea of doing something I don't want to do makes me want to turn into Peter Pan and fly off to NFP Wonderland. I am acutely aware of what I feel about things, what my desires are and how this applies to my present circumstance
- you know that feeling where you walk by a shop and see a super sexy, elegant outfit or an awesome looking video game and think "I wish I could have that, but it's too expensive"? THAT! I hate that feeling!

6. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
this was taken from another thread, but I'll re post my thoughts here because I believe it is a revealing question into a person's character.
- get a residency in Singapore
- set up my bank account and business LLC in the Cook Islands
- invest $1,000,000 in silver and gold bullion and store it in 3-4 vaults around the world
- invest another million in a Mongolian bank (rising currency value + ridiculously high interest rates)
- reinvest about $100,000 into internet business campaigns

...now for the fun stuff
- a 2 week cruise (duh lol)
- new clothes (also duh)
- several trips to a really high end spa
- professionally styled hair
- a really pimp looking fur coat
- a cane
- a Wii, a PS3, a DS and a bunch of games for them (including some older favorites for gamecub and PS2)
- switching immediately to all organic food
- sampling a bunch of exotic teas
- rolling up to a family reunion in a carriage, drawn by a British guy who gets off first, unravels a really long scroll and announces "Presenting, his Excellency, Sir (my name)"

7. What types of people do you respect
- people with backbone. those who are willing to be honest, direct and unapologetic about what they think and believe. people who have the courage to stand up for what they believe is right.
- people who are willing to be adaptable and change if they are wrong.
- people who are sexy (doesn't everyone? lol)

8 What types of people bother you?
- people who place expectations on others, who try to tell people what they "should" do, what they should believe and how they should feel. such a person is toxic and I prefer to cut them out of my life
- people who are sheep, follow the crowd and are supplicating in order to be accepted. if they don't respect themselves, why should I? I've never really understood why people would go through such lengths to attain these things
- people who believe that might makes right and expect you to listen to them because they have more power, authority or status. a classic example of this is an old person who gives you advice that is either a) outdated b) wrong c) doesn't apply to your situation or d) worked for them, so they believe it will work for you and then they get offended that you don't just say "of course sir" and instantly agree with them. such tendencies border on arrogance and even narcissism and do not foster effective communication

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, at this point, I'm torn between 1w9 and 3w4. I'm favoring 3w4, but I'm not a big fan of the Heart triad. :dry:

same here. at least 3w4s are the least "Feeler-ish" of the heart types. (other types in the heart triad tend to be overflowing with emotion; 3w4s keep that stuff to themselves. I really did not like my 3w4 fix at first, but I'm starting to appreciate him more lol)