• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] INFJs: what's your enneagram type?

What is your Enneagram type?

• Total voters

Kestrel

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
This really should have been a poll. :doh: So anyway, I've tallied the numbers so far.

Type 1 - 1
Type 2 - 2
Type 3 - 3
Type 4 - 13
Type 5 - 2
Type 6 - 2
Type 7 - 1
Type 8 - 1
Type 9 - 8

So, thus far, it seems like 4 is the most natural fit for most INFJ's followed by 9. I'm surprised there weren't more 1's.

I didn't count the people who have since changed their type. And I also didn't count people who couldn't decide on a number. Also, for the people who fit between two, I tallied the one they said they felt "most comfortable" with.

Oh, and I'm a 2w1.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4, although it only partially describes me.

amigone

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
4w5. I'm still learning about the enneagram, though.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w5, which embarrasses me.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Not a "J", but also a 9w1. Yay 9's.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've never taken a test to figure out my enneagram before.

Any recommendations for tests?

polarmonk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
5w4..
I read a couple of descriptions of the 5w4 and it fits me right down to the art style.
I never looked into enneagrams that much until recently, but it seems just as accurate for me as the MBTI/Cognitive Processes.

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Ok, took the test again and followed the instructions. And I got

4w3

The "Aristocrat"? why?

I agree with this results more than the first one.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Ok, hmmm. You put much effort to your wing 3 achievement oriented side and that is interwoven with your personality so well, you mistook your enneagram for 3? The 4 enneagram is about having one's own individual identity, with wing 3, its about achievement having a personal touch. So that means you defined your own personal achievements in a lot of respects to how it helps others, which links into being INFJ, the Fe is external, people oriented. That could be why you though you were 3w2. This is just a guess, though. :)

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Ok, hmmm. You put much effort to your wing 3 achievement oriented side and that is interwoven with your personality so well, you mistook your enneagram for 3? The 4 enneagram is about having one's own individual identity, with wing 3, its about achievement having a personal touch. So that means you defined your own personal achievements in a lot of respects to how it helps others, which links into being INFJ, the Fe is external, people oriented. That could be why you though you were 3w2. This is just a guess, though. :)

Hmm, I see, but it's not a thought that I had, it's the test results. :D
You see, they say you should think of your old self when you take the test, for it is "truer" to your real self. I was answering those questions based on what I've become in the practical world. The wing 2 didn't sound much like me though, I didn't like it. But this 4w3 sounds exactly like me, and I'm very much impressed with the description. I always thought I was so complex and contradicting. It's exhausting.

I still don't see why they call this type 4w3 the Aristocrat. :smile:

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm, I'm just getting into this enneagram stuff, but it looks like I'm a 9, with some 1 & 2 thrown in. In MBTI, I'm very strong on the F scale and subsequently quite an extroverted feeler compared to other INFJs I know, and I kind of wonder if that's the element of my personality that makes me predominantly a 9. (On MBTI, my N and S scores tend to be relatively close, though N always predominates.) Maybe INFJs with low to moderate extroverted feeling or stronger introverted intuition are more likely to be 4s, 5s, etc...?

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Hmm, I see, but it's not a thought that I had, it's the test results. :D

I still don't see why they call this type 4w3 the Aristocrat. :smile:

Its so strange, lol. The 4w5s have a weird name too, Bohemians, makes them sound like wandering, homeless artists. :D

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
4w5 ... I've gotten 4 on the 9types.com test and the 2-question test wedekit posted... I'm guessing on the wing though, because I scored high on 5 on the 9types test (just below my 4 score)... I haven't found a test that includes the wing yet, though.

fleurdujour

MBTI Type
INFJ
okay took a test including wing... eclecticenergies.com says my type is 4w3 with sexual variant... hmm

Here's the test-- Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results ... I didn't enter any type or wing in the initial page which asks your type and wing (I didn't want to encourage the possibility of my results being skewed)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4 sx/sp. i identify with the stress response of 5 more than 4. i find the instinctual subtypes to be the most interesting part of the enneagram. i feel like they can be useful to describe or differentiate within myers briggs behavioral descriptions.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
apparently a 9w1