• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] INFJs: what's your enneagram type?

What is your Enneagram type?

• Total voters

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Typically 5w6 or 5w4, although it's been all over the place, like 9w1, 6w5. Never been a 4 though.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I test usually as switching between 1 and 2, though 7 has come up a few times. It doesn't seem that consistant with me, though

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm either a 4 or a 1, but lately I've been thinking 1 makes a lot more sense, and I just relate to 4 when I am unhappy, emotional, or when I've been in my introverted cave for too long.

sade

I'm a type 9. (I lean on 9w8 slightly more than 9w1 but am not certain of the wing yet.)
I relate 2w3 and 4w5 on level, but know that I'm neither.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

I come from the school that says no assessment can point to your Enneagram type because they all pick up too much noise from your MBTI type. But the 7 defense mechanism of optimism resonates really truly and explains why I don't get stressed out by perfectionist tendencies like so many other INFJs. It's equally dangerous, though. I mean if you think everything will always work out then there's no point in delving whether you need to be proactive in certain dire straits:headphne:

G

Glycerine

When I am being my normal healthy self, I am 9w1 so but when stressed I act somwhat like a 4w5 so.

Evi

MBTI Type
INFJ
Apparently I'm a 4w5, which seams to fit fairly well.

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I

For those who aren't clear about their type, Identifying Your Personality Type : The Wisdom of the Enneagram was helpful to me way back when I was first trying to identify my type. I normally identified myself as a 1w9, but I see why I am not now. Scroll to the very bottom and take the 2-question test without cheating. I would read the questions slowly so you don't jump to inaccurate conclusions. :)

OK, I'm lost in translation here. I clicked on the link and did the test "The Harmonizer" is what I got. This grid or chart I didn't get. Doesn't even look like the same website although it's the same one you linked here.

And..Why are they charging me 10 dollars monthly for taking a test ? :wtf:

INFJ*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Oookkay....here we finally go:

Wing 3w2 - 17.5
Wing 3w4 - 16.7

The rest after that is not as important.

The Three type seems to fit one part of me only. The very annoying part.
I think it's amazing. However, the INFJ profile is quite accurate for me.

Lightyear

9w1

Also got 4 and 5 but am too upbeat for a 4 and not as reclusive as a 5, also definitely don't like confrontation (very typical of a 9).

moonlit_reveries

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
4w5 so/sx

It's a close call with my wing. I'd say my 5 wing is light and I can identify with a lot of 3 issues as well.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Death to all Sixes !

pm07-078-courage_foto_part_six_internet.jpg