• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] INFJs: what's your enneagram type?

What is your Enneagram type?

• Total voters

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not necessarily, but people can pick up the stereotypical traits of being distrusting and quiet. People tend not to look into the details of being a 6, it's kind of overlooked.
I'm sorry if I came off like a know-it-all or something of that sort, it wasn't my intention=/

It's fine, but was just saying. Pretty much any MBTI type can be a 6, I've seen INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, INFJ, ESTJ, ENTP, ESTP, INTJ, ENTJ. Seems like pretty much anyone can be one, was all I was saying.

Anyway, not to derail... *hides*

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I'm a 6

"watch out behind you, in front of you, to the left of you, to the right of you, at 7 o clock" *takes cover*
That should some up my enneagram quite nicely.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
It's fine, but was just saying. Pretty much any MBTI type can be a 6, I've seen INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, INFJ, ESTJ, ENTP, ESTP, INTJ, ENTJ. Seems like pretty much anyone can be one, was all I was saying.

Anyway, not to derail... *hides*

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I shouldn't have jumped at you :( My appologies

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mostly 4, sometimes 1 or 6. Occasionally 2, 5, 8, 9.

Really they can show up anywhere but 3 or 7.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I love the fact that this thread has been going for two and a half years, had a couple of hundred responses, but only six actual votes in all that time. Now, if any other type had been asked this question... :)

Mostly 4, sometimes 1 or 6. Occasionally 2, 5, 8, 9.

Really they can show up anywhere but 3 or 7.

Where do you get this from? :popc1: It isn't really reflected in the poll (which has too little data to tell anything from anyway).

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted for my INFJ wifey.

She's a 1w9. :)

stellachiara

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm a 1w9. I used to test out as some kind of 5, but I think that was a defense mechanism personality, for lack of a more precise term :) 1w9 describes me as I am now extremely well.

G

garbage

How is this thread 19 pages long with only about 10 people answering the poll

Fenekk

MBTI Type
INFJ
You know what? I get different results every time I take it. Over different tests, and at different times. So I guess I could be anything except 7 or 8... o_o Maybe my enneagram depends on my mood... I think it's 1, 2, or 5 though.

I seem to remember that when I took the test back in highschool it was sp/sx/so.

Random Ness

There's me, who's a 6 sp/so, and also two others I know in real life who are 6 so and 1. However, I find many adults score as 1 just because they are confident in their beliefs. So disregard the last one I guess...

Last edited:
G

garbage

I'm hesitant to answer as an INFJ, and I'm hesitant to make a choice in the poll.

Because I'll invariably read myself into another MBTI type and Enneatype later :doh:

For right now, I'll say that some sort of One-ish, Nine-ish thing works for me

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm hesitant to answer as an INFJ, and I'm hesitant to make a choice in the poll.
Because I'll invariably read myself into another MBTI type and Enneatype later :doh:

For right now, I'll say that some sort of One-ish, Nine-ish thing works for me

I would have to agree, same goes for me in the bold print.

chelsea

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not entirely sure yet. Typing myself as an INFJ was very easy as it describes me near perfectly and I consistently test as one. The enneagram has been much more difficult for me to pin down.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
4w5 undoubtedly, but there's a part of me that really resonates with 8. :shock: I know it's suppose to be rare among INFJs and I never test as 8, but it's def. there.

Any INFJs out there with E8?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4w5 undoubtedly, but there's a part of me that really resonates with 8. :shock: I know it's suppose to be rare among INFJs and I never test as 8, but it's def. there.

Any INFJs out there with E8?

i'm a 5 and i feel the same way. 5 integrates to 8. maitri describes the soul child of 5 as a lusty, bossy, tyrannical 8. i've been told multiple times that i've reminded others of calvin from calvin and hobbes, which i see as a good example of maitri's soul child claim for 5. i'm an sx too, which reinforces directness, focus, and competitiveness.

ebox

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
i'm a 6w7 but i also test really high as a 4w5. my tritype is 6-4-1. when i'm feeling melancholy/depressed, i relate to a 4, but when i'm doing well, i relate to a 6 --> 9.

the only other 6w7 i've heard about who is a infj is my step-sister. maybe it was something in the water where we grew up!

*avariel*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I relate strong to (1w2), 4w5, 5w6 and 6w5. Can't really decide between 4,5,6. I switch from one to the other. So here are the possible tritypes:

4w5-6w5-1w2 so/sp
4w5-5w6-1w2 so/sp
5w6-4w5-1w2 so/sp
6w5-4w5-1w2 so/sp

For now I've settled on core-4w5 so/sp, but it's not definitive. Maybe I relate so much to Type5 because I have such a strong 5-wing or maybe because I have two 5-wings in my tritype....?