User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w9

5 8.06%
  • 1w2

6 9.68%
  • 2w1

0 0%
  • 2w3

0 0%
  • 3w2

0 0%
  • 3w4

1 1.61%
  • 4w3

2 3.23%
  • 4w5

19 30.65%
  • 5w4

9 14.52%
  • 5w6

4 6.45%
  • 6w5

6 9.68%
  • 6w7

3 4.84%
  • 7w6

0 0%
  • 7w8

0 0%
  • 8w7

0 0%
  • 8w9

2 3.23%
  • 9w8

2 3.23%
  • 9w1

3 4.84%
First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

3w4
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    This was more descriptive of me than a One. I find I feel like I am at my best when I do things that are very One-like, though I am not always at my best and therefore not always One-like. I guess my mistake was that I figured the "me" that was at my best was the true me.

By the way, this was not an argument that all INFJs are 4's. O_o I just thought this would help other 4's clarify some things.
    I found my enneagram type using a similar process. What really convinced me is the disintegration point. At my worst, I am definitely an unhealthy two. It makes me cringe.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm a 4w3. Although that's kind of weird because I'm don't feel the need to be in the spotlight. But when I read a description of a 5, I'm like, "I have no idea what they mean." So I went with the 3 wing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by dancinglissa View Post
    I'm a 4w3. Although that's kind of weird because I'm don't feel the need to be in the spotlight. But when I read a description of a 5, I'm like, "I have no idea what they mean." So I went with the 3 wing.
    Maybe this could help:

Four With a 3 Wing
    Fours with a 3 wing can sometimes seem like Sevens. May be outgoing, have a sense of humor and style. Prize being both creative and effective in the world. Both intuitive and ambitious; may have good imaginations, often talented. Some are colorful, fancy dressers, make a distinct impression. Self-knowledge combines well with social and organizational skills.

When more entranced, often have a public/private split. Could conceal feelings in public then go home to loneliness. Or they could enjoy their work and be dissatisfied in love. Tendency towards melodrama and flamboyance; true feelings can often be hidden. Competitive, sneaky, aware of how they look. Some have bad taste. May be fickle in love, drawn to romantic images that they have projected onto others. Could have a dull spouse, then fantasize about glamorous strangers. Achievements can be tainted by jealousy, revenge, or a desire to prove the crowd wrong.

Four With a 5 Wing
    Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total.

When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

And now I have a wing,er- know what it is, but not without looking into it of course.

4w3

MBTI
    INFJ

Thanks so much, wedekit! I've figured out I'm a 4w5. That makes me feel better now. Now I just need to engrave "4w5" into my brain. What type are you?

MBTI
    INFJ

Oh I just figured out it's in your signature! Stupid me

MBTI
    INFJ

Just learned mine yesterday; 4w5. Actually explains a lot...

"i fear that i am ordinary, just like everyone"
    Story of my life billy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sniffles

I keep forgetting mine. I often get 4 or 9 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    For those who aren't clear about their type, Identifying Your Personality Type : The Wisdom of the Enneagram was helpful to me way back when I was first trying to identify my type. I normally identified myself as a 1w9, but I see why I am not now. Scroll to the very bottom and take the 2-question test without cheating. I would read the questions slowly so you don't jump to inaccurate conclusions.
    Thanks, I scored BY which according to that means Im a 4. Sounds rather accurate. I remember the first time I read about the archetypes, and upon reading about that type - a chill came over me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

well i've decided i'm a 9w1 now, so this whole thread seems kinda pointless...

i was feeling very detached from people at that point in time.