User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w9

5 8.06%
  • 1w2

6 9.68%
  • 2w1

0 0%
  • 2w3

0 0%
  • 3w2

0 0%
  • 3w4

1 1.61%
  • 4w3

2 3.23%
  • 4w5

19 30.65%
  • 5w4

9 14.52%
  • 5w6

4 6.45%
  • 6w5

6 9.68%
  • 6w7

3 4.84%
  • 7w6

0 0%
  • 7w8

0 0%
  • 8w7

0 0%
  • 8w9

2 3.23%
  • 9w8

2 3.23%
  • 9w1

3 4.84%
First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Thank You Holly.. for not hissing and clawing my eyes out
    Hey, who said I wasn't gonna hiss and claw your eyes out?
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    OK..
    This is probably going to make the hair on some your necks stand up, make you hiss at me like a cat and want to claw my eyes out for ever speaking such blasphemy, But I implore you to bear with me and at least consider what I am about to say.

Most INFJs seem to type as 4 or 5. But I digress from this.

INFJ is the text book example of fear VS courage.

INFJ is the natural intuitive.

Type 6 is not the ESTJ of the enneagramm. It is however the most misundertood type of the ennagramm.. Now don't you relate to that??

Type 6 is the natural intuitive.
    Type 6 at it's best is a healthy INFJ. Thoughtful, Warm, Considerate,Confident, Magnetic,Captivating,Assertive,Insightful,A natural leader,Trusting,Engaging,Helpful,Accountable,Optim istic,Passionate and Instinctivly creative

Type 6 at it's worst is an unhealthy INFJ. Detached,Paranoid,Anti social,Deflective,Projective,Insecure,Shadow jumping,The whole world is out to get me, everything is a conspircacy,Cynical,Distrusting, Agressive,Lonely and Self destructive.

Type 4 is the romantic perceiver.. More suited to INFP (Your cousin)
    Type 5 is the thinking observer..More suited to INTJ (Your other less appealing cousin )
    Type 6 is the Intuitive feeler.. More suited to INFJ ( YOU!!!!! )

Just something to ponder..

P.S. I am not crazy..
    6w5 here.

Makes sense.

Somewhere someone on this site said that when you found your right enneagram profile and read it, it would be like looking into a mirror. I haven't found that yet, but I guess I relate closest to type 4 with sp/sx. I can't even settle on a wing, because I feel like I exhibit both.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^Enneagram sucks, imo. I tested 4,2,1,5, etc., and none of them totally fit.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

^ That comforts me actually.

So if I am in the range of 3,4,5 and 6 is it a flush or a straight of some sort?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

2w1 just took the test

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm type 8w2...why is 8 so rare for INFJ?

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I have narrowed it down to either 6w5 (though 6w7 occasionally sems to fit) or 9w1. I thought at first that 6 was it by far, but 9 seemed quite familiar when I looked more into it. Still haven't quite decided but I'm not looking into it as actively as I was a few months ago.

One of my best friends is also an INFJ, though sometimes she comes across more like INFP to me. But basically INFJ seems to fit very well. And although I don't think she's looked into the enneagram, she seems like a classic 4 (though not sure of the wing - maybe fairly balanced wings.) It's interesting, because when I realised that, it explained why INFJ makes sense for both of us, but it also explained some of the major differences I've noted.

It's interesting that so few people type themselves as 6, especially as it is supposed to be one of the most common types. I think people read it as cowardly, neurotic, or just not very nice or cool, which I don't think is the case at all...

"Six With a 5 Wing
    Sixes with a 5 wing are generally introverted and somewhat intellectual. When healthy, they often have many realms of interest as well as surprising competencies and skills. May have an original and idiosyncratic point of view. Can be bookish; some are interested in history or feel rooted in the past or related to a long tradition. Also good at predicting the future. May test potential friends for a long time but once you're in, you're in - a friend for life. When more entranced, they may project a willed remoteness. Have a "tip of the iceberg" quality - they show little but you sense hidden dimensions, intensity and activity. Tension between needing to be seen and withdrawing for protection. Might act arrogant or cryptic or cynical when afraid. When phobic, can be diplomatic and say things without saying them. Entranced counterphobics are either cool and loners or argumentative, tending towards violence. Can brood over injustices to them, entertain conspiracy theories, spend time alone building cases. Paranoia in private. May like secretive behind-the-scenes group activity. Sneaky vengeance, passive/aggressive toward others, self-attacking and self-destructive at home."

This sounds quite a lot like me, and if it is supposed to fit with ISFJ, I do know that I am an ISFJ-ish INFJ.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You know, a lot of people think they are Type 6 when they are actually Type 1 and vice versa. Not saying an INFJ can't be a Type 6 but I related to the Type 6 description and for a long time I listed myself as Type 6. But as I got to know myself more I worked out that I do have 6-ish traits (anxiety, "tip of the iceberg" quality, distrusting of others) but fear isn't the root of these traits (fear is often behind most things as six does or feels). I also types myself as a 6 when I was going through a difficult time and I related to the descriptions of how they are security seeking etc. But I do agree that the descriptions (in particular 6w5) sounds very INFJ-ish.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."