User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your Enneagram type?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1w9

5 8.06%
  • 1w2

6 9.68%
  • 2w1

0 0%
  • 2w3

0 0%
  • 3w2

0 0%
  • 3w4

1 1.61%
  • 4w3

2 3.23%
  • 4w5

19 30.65%
  • 5w4

9 14.52%
  • 5w6

4 6.45%
  • 6w5

6 9.68%
  • 6w7

3 4.84%
  • 7w6

0 0%
  • 7w8

0 0%
  • 8w7

0 0%
  • 8w9

2 3.23%
  • 9w8

2 3.23%
  • 9w1

3 4.84%
First 21011121314 Last

Sniffles

I'm beginning to wonder whether I maybe a 5w4 instead of 4w5.

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

I believe I'm a 9w1 but perhaps a 9w8 because I can be more aggressive and sensually oriented...more thinking needed

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

is 5w4 rare for an infj? when i type others, i always seem to lean towards 4w5 and i very rarely have an instinctual twinge telling me they are 5w4.

i *think* i am 5w4 and not 4w5, bc it seems like 5 got here first and 4 came later. how can you spot 5ness in others?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBurst View Post
    INFJ 7's are so lucky. I am an ENFP 6w7 sp/so and the anxiety can be debilitating. I always wondered why I wasn't as carefree and confident as many other ENFPs. At times, I've wondered if I had an anxiety disorder, because I am so paranoid about my safety and health, but I realize that it is just my dominant self-preservationist side. I am extremely responsible when it comes the safety of the people around me, but it is not because I am mature, but rather because I panic and I'd rather be safe than sorry. INFJ 7 sounds so perfect, and I really wish I were a 7. However, I don't think being a 6 is that difficult. It can't be as hard as being a 1 or a 4
    I know an INFJ enneagram 7...have dated her...It's insanely fun, sparks, energies, enthusiasm, did I say fun?...

So much outward energy and synergy together too! Damn I wish she were available.

It's true she doesn't expect perfection...just understanding her she is satisfied with that. And going out and doing fun things together...mixing it up...it's paradoxical actually...she likes to do lots of fun things with me...as long as she's with me...but alone she wouldn't do them. She feels more comfortable around me than on her own around others. (I guess because an ENTP can pretty much handle any situation with others)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I'm going to need some serious PROOF before I believe an INFJ 7 ever existed.

MBTI
    infj

4w5 (how unique)
    still unsure about instinctual variants though
    sp/so or so/sp
    "attic in a basement with a knife serrated, i'll protect you!"
    ~architecture in helsinki

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I'm going to need some serious PROOF before I believe an INFJ 7 ever existed.
    that's how i felt when you said you were a 3. are you a 3w4? i know a lot of 4w3 nt and nf types, and a couple 3w2 intps, but i don't know any 3w4s of any type, let alone infj.

Quote Originally Posted by lumikuu View Post
    4w5 (how unique)
    i like architecture in helsinki too. i saw their live show a few years back and it was great! really good sweaty positive energy kinda like los campesinos! but not as perfect as animal collective

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I just started to get into the Enneagram. I think it is a very interesting system that when coupled with MBTI provides a great personality overview. The Enneagram descriptions seem to focus on the negative aspects of each type (perhaps motivation for self-improvement?) but at least we can read that and uncover our darkest depths. I found the descriptions of of the unhealthy versions of my two potential types (4 and 9) to be very chilling....because I knew I could sink to those levels....though I haven't yet.

After taking some tests and reading all the descriptions I am confident that I am a 9 wing 1. The general neutrality and fuzziness of type nine resonated with me. Often I feel as if I am a blank canvas being painted by all the colorful people I surround myself with. I take on the energy of the people around me and I run with that... In exchange for the jolts of personality that other people give me, I feel that I can be there for them when they need me. I have always been the most emotionally stable of my friends and they always tell me how great I am to rely on. I like the feeling of knowing that I can be there for the people I love.

I just need to work on developing my own personality and my self. I do too often slip into a going through the motions state of passivity...just being content with life swirling around me.

(...now it's time to go play more Tales of Vesperia and live vicariously through fictional characters trying to save a fake world!! )
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    that's how i felt when you said you were a 3. are you a 3w4? i know a lot of 4w3 nt and nf types, and a couple 3w2 intps, but i don't know any 3w4s of any type, let alone infj.
    i've heard tori amos typed as 3w4 and apparently she's infj.. not sure how likely that would be though.

i like architecture in helsinki too. i saw their live show a few years back and it was great! really good sweaty positive energy kinda like los campesinos! but not as perfect as animal collective
    ahh lucky, my friend saw them too and said they were loads of fun. i used to love live gigs but i have photophobia now so i'ma have to wait til i'm available for a good daytime festival.

animal collective are minttt (literally, they remind me of choc chip mint ice cream for some reason). you have good taste
    i also associate of montreal with the blissfully trippy label*~~
    "attic in a basement with a knife serrated, i'll protect you!"
    ~architecture in helsinki

MBTI
    fool

I'm not sure whether I'm 4 or 5.