• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Enneatype Does ____?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For a lack of a better title.

Which enneatype, when under stress, at first responds emotionally intensely but then after such intense emotional stimuli, it ends up wearing on them, and then they feel like their emotions inside turn to ice, they feel cold inside, because of intense overwhelming emotions took energy away from them? Then after said stressor, they analyze what happened, what went wrong, and how they will prevent problems in the future. They tend to take things in stride, trying to suppress emotions, despite the fact that they feel underneath their cool exterior deep emotions ready to flood up.

Curious to see which enneagram type falls under this category. :)

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds like type 5. Type 5s withdraw because they feel easily overwhelmed.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think 5w4 is more prone to keep it together and find some room for emotion then assploding first and reasoning later.

Well, I definitely explode, so I guess I'm 4w5 then lol...

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think 5w4 is more prone to keep it together and find some room for emotion then assploding first and reasoning later.

I still see the behavior as primarily 5. I didn't see any desire to be unique here. I saw a lot of 5 withdrawing to avoid being overwhelmed, however.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For a lack of a better title.

Which enneatype, when under stress, at first responds emotionally intensely but then after such intense emotional stimuli, it ends up wearing on them, and then they feel like their emotions inside turn to ice, they feel cold inside, because of intense overwhelming emotions took energy away from them? Then after said stressor, they analyze what happened, what went wrong, and how they will prevent problems in the future. They tend to take things in stride, trying to suppress emotions, despite the fact that they feel underneath their cool exterior deep emotions ready to flood up.

Curious to see which enneagram type falls under this category. :)

4w5

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gah, what is this four-ness everybody but me is seeing?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 1 disintegrating (temporarily) into type 4.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds like type 5. Type 5s withdraw because they feel easily overwhelmed.

BINGO!

Don't worry, I got your memo.

I could see type one fitting though.