• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Cliff game

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oh right, would definitely sex a 4w3

A

Anew Leaf

Yay, my thread is a blockbuster. :encore: You guys just needed a little emo push. :burns:

:hifive:

lol! You just threw off INTPs and now it is the 5w6's turn? What's next? :cry::overreact:

So far the trend is:
Top picks: 7s>8s
Least fav: 1s>2s
Ignored: 4s... [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] probably didn't like it. But at least no one is throwing them off cliffs. RIGHT? :mad:

Hmm, it appears that INTP 5w6's are the most needy! :D muahahah

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Screw: 7w6 sx/sp

Passionate an intense with a strong desire for fun, but not the 'crazy over the top risky fun (wing 8) but rather the 'loyalistic and reliable safe fun' (wing 6).

Marry: p6w5 sx/so

Great sense of trust and security with partner, but has a more serious and detached demeanor which is easier for me to live with.

Buddy: 9w8 sx/sp

The 'Peacemaker' makes for an easy friend whom won't leave ones side, and the combination of sx and sp makes for someone who is higly valuing of the relationship and somewhat grounded in realistic matters, or something like that.

Throw off a cliff: 1w9 sp/so

Obstructive Bureaucrat goes bye-bye.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Screw: 4s, sx/sp
Marry: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1, maybe 6w5, so lasts
Buddy: sx 9s mainly, also so last 5s and mature 7s
Cliff: All 2s and 3s, some 8w7s, especially so/sx variants.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Screw: Social or Self-Preservation-last people.
Marry: 1's or 4's
Buddy: 2, 5, 6
Cliff: All 7's and 8's, as well as Social-first people.

wildflower

screw: 7s, 3s
marry: who knows?!
buddy: 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s
cliff: uptight 1s, guilt tripping 2s, aggressive 8s, manipulative 3s

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, 1's aren't getting a lot of love here.
:hug:
I hope Enneagrams 1 and 2 take the result with a grain of salt. I mean, they aren't my favorite types, but I would throw a lot of people off the cliff before [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] . :hug:
And Enneagrams 1 and 2 gone bad, imo, aren't as harmful as most other Enneagrams gone bad.
Also, I believe in real life the proportion of people that would love to marry Enneagrams 1 or 2 is insanely disproportionate to the results obtained here. :popc1:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hug:
I hope Enneagrams 1 and 2 take the result with a grain of salt. I mean, they aren't my favorite types, but I would throw a lot of people off the cliff before [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] . :hug:
And Enneagrams 1 and 2 gone bad, imo, aren't as harmful as most other Enneagrams gone bad.
Also, I believe in real life the proportion of people that would love to marry Enneagrams 1 or 2 is insanely disproportionate to the results obtained here. :popc1:

oh really?
I think 1s gone bad can be pretty damn dangerous
Light_Y.jpg

398399482_d5b59af00f.jpg

1415837446_674650d2b4.jpg

2s gone bad are controlling, manipulating, suffocating and clingy....some of the worst qualities I can think of

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh really?
I think 1s gone bad can be pretty damn dangerous
Ok, I will admit harmful wasn't the right word. But at least even the really bad 1s have a purpose of making the world better somehow, you know?
The 3rd picture, even though I can see an En 1 behind everything, we gotta consider that back then execution by fire was pretty standard. I can see 3s,6s and 8s gone bad doing much worse, and usually for 100% selfish purposes.

2s gone bad are controlling, manipulating, suffocating and clingy....some of the worst qualities I can think of
Well, every type gone bad has very undesirable qualities. Besides, I believe 2s are one of the least likely to kill people(along with 9s). That should count for something.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, I will admit harmful wasn't the right word. But at least even the really bad 1s have a purpose of making the world better somehow, you know?
The 3rd picture, even though I can see an En 1 behind everything, we gotta consider that back then execution by fire was pretty standard. I can see 3s,6s and 8s gone bad doing much worse, and usually for 100% selfish purposes.
Well, every type gone bad has very undesirable qualities. Besides, I believe 2s are one of the least likely to kill people(along with 9s). That should count for something.

- I prefer selfish people gone bad to altruistic. they're more predictable
- I'd rather deal with someone who wanted to kill me than an unhealthy 2. with the former, all one need do is provoke them, they attack you, you kill them. self defense has been established, problem solved :devil:
with unhealthy 2s, you usually don't have an excuse to kill them

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- I'd rather deal with someone who wanted to kill me than an unhealthy 2. with the former, all one need do is provoke them, they attack you, you kill them. self defense has been established, problem solved :devil:
You are assuming you will be smarter than him....careful. ;)
with unhealthy 2s, you usually don't have an excuse to kill them
No. But perhaps avoiding them would be much easier? :huh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are assuming you will be smarter than him....careful. ;)
99% of the time I'd be right :cool:

No. But perhaps avoiding them would be much easier? :huh:
that's entirely the point, you can't. unhealthy 2s are like parasites. you can't avoid them and you want to kill them but you can't

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I decided to make up my own rules for this game and assign 3 to each group:
screw - 7 (rrrrawr baby), 1 (rip the laces right off their straight-laced exterior), 3
marry - 4 (passion and love of art), 5 (fascinating, and we respect each other's need for space), 9 (sweet)
cliff - 2, 6, 8 (nothing against them, they just got left out)

badger055

Permabanned
Screw: 7
Marry: I rather throw myself over the cliff
Cliff: 6 with cinder blocks tied to their feet
Buddy: I have only had 7s as buddies

L

LadyLazarus

F- 9w8
M-8w9 (So strong, yet so gentle.:wubbie: )
K-3w2
W-The rest of them.