User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Which type do you not get?

Which type in the circle do you fundamentally not get, whether because of personality, real-life example, or core desire?

Personally, I don't get 9s because they seem to have such a low opinion of themselves that they'll let almost anyone run over them just to keep the peace.

MBTI
    nerd

all of them. why do they do things? makes the world look like a giant chinese firedrill.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

6's are the biggest conundrums to me. That sort of existential doubt is intense.

Do 9's really have a low opinion of themselves? Not sure about that one, I think they're just soft, in a good way.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Enneagram 2s. Clingy, possessive, subservient behaviour. How embarrassing and demands to be abused.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

3s how is it possible to base your self image on an appearence/external ability? what is the point of being a workaholic when you've already made enough money to do whatever the hell you want?

4s if you're so focused on being unique, authentic and special, why do you hate yourself so much? why do you feel so much shame and negative emotions? why do you try so hard to be yourself in the first place? isn't it more authentic to do something that you feel like than something that is deliberately against what other people are doing?

1s why is there a "right" way to do everything? why do you emotionalize all of your habits and get so thrown out of whack when they don't go exactly how you want them to?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

the entire heart triad. shame? what the hell is that?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    shame? what the hell is that?
    ^ I lol'd at this.

I tend to get into heated arguments with type 5's, when discussing motivations, because I am so incredibly outward-focused almost to an evangelical degree (hello Te 1w2!!!), and they're so incredibly private in comparison, leaving everyone else to their own designs. It all depends on the 5, though. I mean, my dad is a 5 and he's way into social justice, volunteering, moral obligation to help people, etc. But with other 5s -- especially 5w4s (and really, 4w5s) -- I really get this vibe of selfishness, i.e. that their primary motivation in the world is all about themselves in a particular self-pitying way. I'll bet it's because my enneatype deterioration leads me to be equally detached, self-pitying, and self-involved, so I see it as a fatal flaw, because that's how I see it in myself. (Obviously my perspective is biased and irrational, for that reason, so jsyk that I'm aware of it.)

I also don't really get 9w1/1w9 apathy, for similar reasons.

/rambling.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Enneagrams 1, I guess.
    It is like they can't understand that what they call ''right'' is the same thing someone else would call ''wrong''. Also, they hardly recognize their flaws.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Enneagrams 1, I guess.
    It is like they can't understand that what they call ''right'' is the same thing someone else would call ''wrong''. Also, they hardly recognize their flaws.
    To be fair, that last part depends on how healthy the 1 is.

I agree with the rest, though, from my experience.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I get all types tbh. I didnt get 5s before, and sometimes still the level in which they cant feel [sometimes] shocks me.

I can only say what I dont like about some people of some types, because ex I know 7s who are great and loyal but i also know more than a few 7s who act as your best friend for years and then just dump you when you are no longer fun (didnt happen only to me), then i know 3s who backstab people and have no genuine empathy for others but also 3s who are far from that. with 1s it also depends how much they are healthy - but they are so controlling and actually maybe the type i relate least to because I DONT care about the details and ALL 1s I know are obsessed to have a spotless house, practically their main topic of conversation is how they need to clean or how they are behind with house chores. this is based on two INFJ 1s, and ENFJ 1. Also I dont like how they rarely give you and themselves credit but there is always silent unspoken comment "that could be better". infj 1 friend i have is actually person who hate herself the most out of everybody i know, she is 39 and still isnt able go give herself any empathy or acknowledgement.
    4s -> omg i cant understand how can you believe that having a perfect partner will save you!?! that you cant live without [my] love etc :/
    9s - some 9s seem so agenda-less that i want to scream and shake them until SOME determination doesnt come out of them. "Say what is important to you, what YOU WANT", its like it is impossible to wake them...!!!!! they are moon walking