• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Riva's random Eneagram questions thread.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've had a few people suggest that, but most seem to see me squarely as 4w5. As far as emotional motivations & identifying traits go, the 4w5 fits me better over all. True, I am flippant, but I am not as socially geared as the 4w3, lack the ambition & competitive streak that often makes them more successful & less self-sabotaging, and am not much of a "performer" when it comes to expression. I'd argue my flippancy is more an aspect of a prickly 4 with a 5 wing than any jovial attitude.

I also have my 4w5 mind twin Southern Kross to testify :tongue: .

As for self-doubt & being a half-glass-empty downer, I assure you I am. My mom was scolding me the other day for my negativity. It escalated into an argument where I insisted she just didn't understaaaaaaand. I'm known for sullenness & reservedness in person (sometimes unfairly, IMO), not a happy or optimistic demeanor. It's something I have to keep aware of & try to check because it, well, sabotages me. But I'm too often oblivious, and I get the sense 4w3s have a relatively higher awareness of their social image.
Definitely a 4w5. :yes: :tongue:

Although I think with maturity, 4w5s like yourself, while retaining a pessimistic/melancholy core, can be slightly more self-assured, constructive and balanced, which could lead [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] to mistake for the more upbeat and confident nature of a 4w3. And I agree, the flippancy is more in the vein of wry cynicism than cheeky affability.

R

Riva

I've had a few people suggest that, but most seem to see me squarely as 4w5. As far as emotional motivations & identifying traits go, the 4w5 fits me better over all. True, I am flippant, but I am not as socially geared as the 4w3, lack the ambition & competitive streak that often makes them more successful & less self-sabotaging, and am not much of a "performer" when it comes to expression. I'd argue my flippancy is more an aspect of a prickly 4 with a 5 wing than any jovial attitude.

I also have my 4w5 mind twin [MENTION=5871]Southern Kross[/MENTION] to testify :tongue: .

As for self-doubt & being a half-glass-empty downer, I assure you I am. My mom was scolding me the other day for my negativity. It escalated into an argument where I insisted she just didn't understaaaaaaand. I'm known for sullenness & reservedness in person (sometimes unfairly, IMO), not a happy or optimistic demeanor. It's something I have to keep aware of & try to check because it, well, sabotages me. But I'm too often oblivious, and I get the sense 4w3s have a relatively higher awareness of their social image.

Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know you are a 4w3 and that you are Puerto Rican :ninja:.

R

Riva

Enneagram 4w5s -

I have noticed claim to have communicative issues.

The INFJ 4w5s atleast :).

Expressing themselves they claim is hard.

Is this an issue all 4w5s have?

Or is this atleast an issue INFJ 4w5s have?

R

Riva

Alice In Wonderland - Cheshire Cat (The 2010 movie version).

What is his enneagram type?

I am going to put my bets on his MBTI type being ENTP.

R

Riva

ESFJ females are not flirty?

An observation this is.

Not theory.

Have noticed ESFJ females to not be flirty.

Not good at it at least, due to not trying.

ISFJ females aren't the same. (They sure know how to flirt.)

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

or is it something I have observed which is limited to a few ESFJs?

:)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

What is his enneagram type?

I am going to put my bets on his MBTI type being ENTP.

Clearly some kind of assertive type, 3, 7, or 8. Type 8 doesn't match him very well.... which coincidentally leads to my question:

How can you tell the difference between 3s and 7s?

I've read that 7s are generally bubbly and scattered, 3s are cool and level headed and adaptable (that's a strong point apparently), many of their traits are the same, but with different motivations. I think that makes you more of a 7, Riva.

R

Riva

An observation this is.

Not theory.

Have noticed ESFJ females to not be flirty.

Not good at it at least, due to not trying.

ISFJ females aren't the same. (They sure know how to flirt.)

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

or is it something I have observed which is limited to a few ESFJs?

Oh this is not entirely true.

I remember an ESFJ girl who is a major good flirt :).

1 year elder to me.

Clearly some kind of assertive type, 3, 7, or 8. Type 8 doesn't match him very well.... which coincidentally leads to my question:

How can you tell the difference between 3s and 7s?

I've read that 7s are generally bubbly and scattered, 3s are cool and level headed and adaptable (that's a strong point apparently), many of their traits are the same, but with different motivations. I think that makes you more of a 7, Riva.

Finally someone replies :).

Scattered I am.
Level headed and adaptable I am too.

Hmmm...
Which is more I? Scattered and bubbly or level headed and adaptable.
Being an extrovert gives me the advantage of being adaptable.
But I believe I am an E 7. 7w6 that is.

This cat is hard to type.
Certainly not an E 8 I believe.

R

Riva

Ever seen an Argumentative ESFP?

I have.

Quite a lot of them actually.

Never have read in any of the descriptions that ESFPs like to engage in lengthy discussions/arguments.

But I have seen quite a lot of them.

--------
@Madmins -

If any one of you ever come across this post could you be kind enough to change the title of the thread to -

'Riva's random MBTI and Eneagram questions and observations thread.'

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know you are a 4w3 and that you are Puerto Rican :ninja:.

Well, you're closer than most on the ethnicity.... I am part Spanish ;).

R

Riva

Started the thread hoping I wouldn't have to pester others for help by inquiring on the subject but the lack of replies are making me do this -

[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14598]Chloe[/MENTION] (But you re not here are you anymore?)

It's the Alice in wonderland (2010 film version) cat I wish to type the enneagram of.

You should watch the clip if you are a alien who hasn't watched the film.

Well, you're closer than most on the ethnicity.... I am part Spanish ;).

Knew your German claim had a small loop hole in it.
You could help me type that cat too. You seem to be good at these.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Helpi Helpi people.

also,

Has anyone of you seen the new English series 'Sherlock'? The version has a Sherlock Holmes living in the 21st century.

I am typing him as an obvious INTJ.

OBVIOUS ENTP. Very, very obvious. So obvious it hurts. I'm clutching my leg over how much it hurts.

Oops, the series? I was talking about the movie.

*sulks in corner*

:peepwall:

R

Riva

OBVIOUS ENTP. Very, very obvious. So obvious it hurts. I'm clutching my leg over how much it hurts.

Oops, the series? I was talking about the movie.

*sulks in corner*

:peepwall:

:tongue:

The movie version of Holmes (Robert Jr) was ENTP it hurts. That version also sucked. Maybe not the version but the movie atleast. Don't know how it got favourable votes. The votes could have been influenced. There are a lot of stars involved in that movie and a lot of money to be made. So bribery could be a possibility in movie votes. Especially that one.

I never got the chance to watch the second one.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:tongue:

The movie version of Holmes (Robert Jr) was ENTP it hurts. That version also sucked. Maybe not the version but the movie atleast. Don't know how it got favourable votes. The votes could have been influenced. There are a lot of stars involved in that movie and a lot of money to be made. So bribery could be a possibility in movie votes. Especially that one.

I never got the chance to watch the second one.

I loved that movie! :tongue: It didn't have an interesting plot, particularly, but I just liked watching it. Robert Downy Jr. is so entertaining to me.

typologywhore

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh mah Gah, Sherlock! -lovesitsomuch<3333- Last episode of S2's on tomorrow here in the UK, can't wait!!

...Yeah, Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock is totally INTJ. Also with Asperger's. Also a high-functioning sociopath. Also, of course, awesome :D

Martin Freeman's Watson is...ISFJ, methinks?

Personally I am so totally into both the series and the movie :3

It didn't have an interesting plot, particularly, but I just liked watching it. Robert Downy Jr. is so entertaining to me.
I know, right! I just adore RDJ bouncing around being such a ridiculouslyridiculously ENTP Holmes...-steals the ENTP!Holmes andrunsawaywithhim-

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w7 or 7w6 So/Sx probably 2 for head fix and 9 for gut fix

R

Riva

Oh mah Gah, Sherlock! -lovesitsomuch<3333- Last episode of S2's on tomorrow here in the UK, can't wait!!

...Yeah, Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock is totally INTJ. Also with Asperger's. Also a high-functioning sociopath. Also, of course, awesome :D

Martin Freeman's Watson is...ISFJ, methinks?

INTJ it is then. The question is his enneagram type. Help me with that if you can.

Yes Freeman's Watson looks pretty ISFJ. Battle hardened womanizer.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know, right! I just adore RDJ bouncing around being such a ridiculouslyridiculously ENTP Holmes...-steals the ENTP!Holmes andrunsawaywithhim-

MINE ALL MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's my hero. In everything. :wubbie:

R

Riva

Help me type Elim Garak (DS9)

If you haven't watched DS9, it would still be easy to type him if you watch the below mentioned clips. Would take a maximum of 5 minutes.

One of the (if not the most) interesting characters you'll ever see on TV Elim Garak is.

Watch it, I swear to you, that you'll love it.

Oh,

MBTI - I believe he is an ENTP for sure. Or maybe even an xNTP.
Enneagram - ???
3w2 (Since his childhood his father forced and pushed him to be the best of what he was, and he was a Spy, special ops etc. And Garak turned out to be an excellent spy. Rose to the top.)
SO/SX ???

Ps - It is hinted throughout the series that the character is a Bisexual (leaning towards homosexuality). And the show also hints that he has a crush on Dr.Bashir (the thin brown fellow he is seen having conversations with).

Last edited: