User Tag List

First 5678 Last

I'm not Trunks

Any insight for enneagram 729? I've read the links about it, but I need others own perspectives about this tritype.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Any insight for enneagram 729? I've read the links about it, but I need others own perspectives about this tritype.
    Read the link about it?

I mean there are links to read on tyitypes?

I would love to see them. Could you paste them please?

I'm not Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Read the link about it?

I mean there are links to read on tyitypes?

I would love to see them. Could you paste them please?
    here, I got this http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...147#post723147

Riva

Default The wing?

Why does the wing has to be either one of the numbers which are next to one's enneagram type? Could the wing be a number which is not next to one's E number?

Ex - 5w7, 8w6...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Why does the wing has to be either one of the numbers which are next to one's enneagram type? Could the wing be a number which is not next to one's E number?

Ex - 5w7, 8w6...
    The xwing is always adjacent to the type. The wings represent the two different side of a same type that people usually have glitch in, it's related to the directions of integration/disintegration. For example, 7w6 are more mental, so more connected to 5 under stress, while 7w8s are more instinctive and so more connected to 1 under stress; 6w7 are more assertive and positive and so more connected to the assertive side of Type 3 and the opotmistic side of Type 9, while 6w5 are more withdrawing and controled and then more connected to the controlled side of type 3 and the withdrawing side of type 9, etc.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The xwing is always adjacent to the type. The wings represent the two different side of a same type that people usually have glitch in, it's related to the directions of integration/disintegration. For example, 7w6 are more mental, so more connected to 5 under stress, while 7w8s are more instinctive and so more connected to 1 under stress; 6w7 are more assertive and positive and so more connected to the assertive side of Type 3 and the opotmistic side of Type 9, while 6w5 are more withdrawing and controled and then more connected to the controlled side of type 3 and the withdrawing side of type 9, etc.
    7w8s have a stronger connection to 1 under stress?
    ....maybe you were right about me
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Oh thank you Speed!

Question -

So it means the wing is not entirely the traits of that E type but an indication of the side to which one falls to when under stress/growth? (Ex - 7w6 to 5 than anything to do with 6 and 7w8 to 1 than anything to do with 1?).

or in other words,

A 7w6 is actually a 7 who's more inclined to be more 5ish when under stress/growth than having connections to E 6?

garbage

So why is the "instinctual subtype" system treated as intertwined with the "Enneagram" system? It seems like it's independent enough and has enough merit to stand on its own as a separate system. It could stand on its own and be used to potentially 'color' Enneagram types just as we sometimes use Enneagram type to 'color' MBTI types.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    So why is the "instinctual subtype" system treated as intertwined with the "Enneagram" system? It seems like it's independent enough and has enough merit to stand on its own as a separate system. It could stand on its own and be used to potentially 'color' Enneagram types just as we sometimes use Enneagram type to 'color' MBTI types.
    They are separate systems actually. I think it was Oscar Ichazo or someone who started combining them, but they are independent from each other.

Riva

Default Christopher Eccleston from Othello

No actor has played Iago as well as Christopher Eccleston has. And if you have watched the movie you would easily see that he is an INTJ.

But I need to know what the enneagram type is.

Here is a clip from the movie -

5w4?

Sx/Sp?