• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your Enneagram Tri Type?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it shouldn't be too hard to figure your trytipe by yourself. :)

This was not my experience. Maybe that was an exception though.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My highest numbers fall out as 4 3 6. I still don't understand.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have to choose the number that resonates best with you from each 'center:' The head center (5,6,7), the heart center (2,3,4) and the body center (8,9,1). Then out of those figure out which one you use most and order them accordingly. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have to choose the number that resonates best with you from each 'center:' The head center (5,6,7), the heart center (2,3,4) and the body center (8,9,1). Then out of those figure out which one you use most and order them accordingly. :)

A-HA! The lady speaks and enlightenment is had.

I'm still no closer to it, but at least I'm no longer banging into things.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:smile:

I am (i think) 4-9-5, because I prefer 4, then I'm most like 9, then 5 is my best out of 5/6/7.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:smile:

I am (i think) 4-9-5, because I prefer 4, then I'm most like 9, then 5 is my best out of 5/6/7.

Well then, it would seem that I'm 4-6-8, rebellious Truth Teller/Hot Head with a gun on my hip.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The superhappy bouncyflouncy one!

7w8-9-3 sp/so

:yay:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'm alone. :cry:

Yeah, you're definitely not alone, the only difference between you and me is I'm a 4 wing! :D

Oh, and [mention]Bamboozle[mention] is a 5 3 1. Pretty similar.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5w6/9w1/3w4

Same here. I'm least sure of 3w4, could be 4w5. I also have pretty balanced wings so 5w4 could also work. Definitely 9w1. 1w9 would be a distant second.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to the theory, people have one Enneagram of each triad (heart= 2,3,4; head 5,6,7; gut= 8,9,1). You have to find the ones you relate more to, in order. I don't think there's a free test, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure your trytipe by yourself. :)

Fits you much better than 4w5 :laugh:

i actually score way higher in 5 than 7, i thought i could be 5w4 for a while. you just think i'm dumb huh.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, you're definitely not alone, the only difference between you and me is I'm a 4 wing! :D
Hey buddy! :hifive: This wing seems to make us pretty different though. :thinking:
i actually score way higher in 5 than 7, i thought i could be 5w4 for a while. you just think i'm dumb huh.
Not really. Just not ''intellectual''. But you don't have to be ''intellectual'' to be smart. Also means you are fun. :hug:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
My tritype is:

Awesome/Awesomer/Awesomest

That is all

:cool:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My tritype is:

Awesome/Awesomer/Awesomest

That is all

:cool:

my tritype is the same but reversed, which makes me more awesome because awesomest is my main type =P

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey buddy! :hifive: This wing seems to make us pretty different though. :thinking:

I don't see any differences, you must be a sensor, lol. You do seem slightly more sp like than I am, or maybe it's the wing, as you say. edit: I don't know about that actually, I can't see all that many differences at all /stalking :D

I find it funny that 5 is really into self improvement/enneagram/mbti etc. and 3 is also often very into self improvement/enneagram/mbti. This place is probably quite full of 5 3 x types, and some 3 5 x types too. (3s are usually more out there asking for help than 5s that are most commonly seen on the interwebs!).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mine's 4w3 > 6w7 > 1w2 (although my gut fix may be 9w1 instead, still not sure; also wings of the 4 ans 6, as well as respective position of the two, are still not completely known).

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
4/6/9 for me, the Seeker. And it fits perfectly for me. I look for answers, and I'm hardly satisfied with them. Nice.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see any differences, you must be a sensor, lol. You do seem slightly more sp like than I am, or maybe it's the wing, as you say. edit: I don't know about that actually, I can't see all that many differences at all /stalking :D
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU I'm not a sensor!!! :ranting:
Just kidding. I find it funny when people get mad after they are called sensors. :laugh:
What's your instictual variant?
Also, you mean more sp self preservation instinct or more like mbti types XSXP ?
Not that many differences actually. I guess I was expecting to find some a clone or something. :thinking:
I find it funny that 5 is really into self improvement/enneagram/mbti etc. and 3 is also often very into self improvement/enneagram/mbti. This place is probably quite full of 5 3 x types, and some 3 5 x types too. (3s are usually more out there asking for help than 5s that are most commonly seen on the interwebs!)
Yes, it is probably common among people searching for self improvement through typology . The 9 last seems to smooth the narcissism potential of Enneagrams 5 and 3 combined. The 538 combo sounds pretty scary. But maybe it's just me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's true what they say about the differences of 3s and 7s..., huh, 7s don't even need a mirror to fall in love with themselves. :happy2:

hahahaha that's about right

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU I'm not a sensor!!! :ranting:
Just kidding. I find it funny when people get mad after they are called sensors. :laugh:
What's your instictual variant?
Also, you mean more sp self preservation instinct or more like mbti types XSXP ?
Not that many differences actually. I guess I was expecting to find some a clone or something. :thinking:

Yes, it is probably common among people searching for self improvement through typology . The 9 last seems to smooth the narcissism potential of Enneagrams 5 and 3 combined. The 538 combo sounds pretty scary. But maybe it's just me.

I think we all know this, but there is so much more to people than type that two people of exactly the same 'type' won't be the same. You probably don't share Australian values for one, you may have been brought up completely differently, social pressures make a huge difference (maybe not so big a deal for 5s, but it's definitely strong), not to mention, we all have different feelings, different levels of control, the list is huge.

The main thing with the enneagram, is that we share similar behavioral patterns, like holding back feelings out of fear that you're being controlled, or adapting your self image like a 3. I'm actually yet to see a 5 that can openly express their feelings irl, I guess that's why we all end up on forums, where there is anonymity and less importance on the expression feeling involved.

Yeah, I'm sp/sx too, and I didn't mean SP (MBTI is always capitalized, of course, as long as we don't encounter any of the lazy typists). I also relate to being chaotic neutral too, lol.

I love calling people sensors here. It's like the plague, even if they're just playing along to it, it's funny. Especially if they realize that they are actually sensors. Always pick on them for calling out differences or specific facts, because that's when you can actually turn it into an argument if need be (despite the fact that everybody uses both intuition and sensing of course) :devil: