• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your Enneagram Tri Type?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I changed my mind.

4w5-7w6-1w9.

á´…eparted

passages
1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5

No one would doubt me being a 1w2. My 3 fix is actually stronger than my 6 fix. The reason it doesn't seem so, is I sort of regard my 3 sides as "unsavory" and "wrong". It sort of runs very counter to my 1w2 ideals, and as such I go to great lengths to make sure they're hidden from others. Interestingly, that also gives those parts of me even greater effectiveness.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4-7w6-1w2

My type 7 is completely paradox than 1 in every way. 1 is perfect and reserve while 7 is a enthusiastic and improper. When I'm very sad or negative, I make a extremely strong attempt to suppress my type 7. Nobody gets to see my smile or laugh.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
9w1 5w6 3w2

A fun type for never being able to really understand anything about yourself.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9w1 6w7 2w1 sp/so

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
lol I feel stupid.

I'm actually

5w4,4w5,1w2

5w4,4w5 are my preferred numbers. These are the strongest points.

I'm a moderately 1.
I'm a weak 2. Type 2 is the least interesting and preferred number.

The researcher.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
6w7 - 2w3 - 9w1.

Thought I was a 2, but upon further examination of integration/disintegration and more Enneagram info, I think I'm probably a 6w7. :shrug: 6's are supposed to be super flip-floppy on their type anyways, which makes sense.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w5 6w7 1w?

1w9 seemed like the obvious wing as I had gone with 9w1 for so long before changing my mind on the gut fix, but there is more than simple proximity to how the wings affect 1 when 1 is in charge. When I stop here to think about it, I'm not actually 100% about which side I'm on. I'm still coming into my own.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 :banana:

728 is dubbed The Free Spirit/The Humanitarian I think

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What changed you from 8w9 to 8w7 as your last fix?

As far as I understand tritype, unlike your core the wings of your fixes could be just moderately noticeable to just a footnote at the end. :thinking: Sometimes the ordering of the other two doesn't even matter, although for me 2 definitely stands out over 8. With 2w3 I think the 3 wing actually does stand out because of the fact that I value having an impressive image to others more than being correct and principled.

For 8 I could flip a coin and it wouldn't really matter much. I think my sense of identity is much more fluid and tentative than someone with 9 influence. I don't merge with things to provide myself with something to latch onto in that sense, although I guess my stanning for Mariah Carey and other musicians could be taken that way but I see it as more of an area of life (music) that I can explore almost endlessly and get mental stimulation from. Plus if we're being stereotypical, 8w7 is more on the offense while 8w9 is more on the defense. While I did have to train myself to not hesitate when going for someone's throat, I did always have an inclination towards wanting to go that route from the get-go. :D So even if my behaviors weren't really 8ish when I was younger my natural inclination in perspective was pretty 8ish. Anything about me that is harmonious or peace-seeking has to do more with having a lot of positive outlook influence than it does with fear of separation.

But yah, I think with tritype just saying 728 is what matters most. I don't think I'd ever identify as 2w1-fixed though. But in relation to shame and rage 2 and 8 definitely fit respectively.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
549, I think. I am unsure of the order of strength.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't believe I ever used to think my 6 fix was 6w5 over 6w7. :wacko: