First 910111213 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

7w6/1w9/4w3 (an 8 fix wouldn't be completely outside the realm of possibility)

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    4w3-6w5-9w1 probably, but there's no good way to put it into your profile without adding it to your signature.
    I think you are 1w9 fixed. you have stronger moral preference than the less opinionated 9w1 and are more willing to confront people over them rather than letting things slide.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

974 or 973 or 947 or 937

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I am 458, the Scholar. I technically score higher in 8 than 5 though, so would that make me 485? Somewhere I read that the order is not based on preference, but dictated by center (i.e. Heart prefers head and then gut, gut prefers head and then heart)-- though not sure if that's true.

If it is, I am 458
    If it isn't, I'm 485.

I don't bother with wings except for my core, though I do find the concept of "doubling up" interesting (as I do with 5). I have had people think I'm a 5 though it's usually my third or fourth highest test score-- 4, 8, 5, 1 (with the last two switching places, I think based on my health).
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am not entirely sure.

If i average out how I've behaved over my life to date (which would weight a lot towards my childhood, as I'm only 20), probably 584. But if based on how I behave more recently, from late teens onward, probably 461.

What I have in my sig is just a guess.

You have to take into account that i'm only 20 so my personality may not be completely developed even now.
    Last edited by Kullervo; 07-06-2014 at 10:23 AM.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

4w3 6w7 9w1.

On rare past occasions, I have wondered if I was 6 or 9 because 4s (usually sx, 8-fixed, or both) who are more aggressive and openly rebellious than I am. I do have that side of me, but I can count on one hand the number of people who are close enough to me to see it. I get angry at myself way more easily than at other people. It matters more to me to defy and push the limits of my own body and mind - the fight is turned inward, which typically just looks like asceticism on the outside. When I go and research 6 and 9 it's very quickly apparent that they are not my core, especially compared to the accuracy of the 4's core fear and essential fixations. The ways in which I relate to those types are always issues that 4 can also produce, if not every variant of 4. Furthermore...as soon as I start imagining another type, then I begin to notice all of those people and how I don't fit with them, so that feeling wasn't reliable to go by in the first place.

Technically, I remember that a heart type should list their head fix second, but I have the 9 first in my signature right now because I'm just feeling more like that one lately.

I'm not very fond of my subtyping and wish I was 8-fixed and sx-first, but people with those subtypes know the problems with them better than I ever could. That I feel that way about them is the surest evidence that they are not my subtypes. What I should do is come up with what my own subtype is good for.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

4w5 5w4 9w1

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

9w1-7w6-4w3, I think. I typed myself as 9w1-3w4-7w6 when I first read about tritype, but after rereading the 369, 379, 469, and 479 descriptions I felt like 479 (9-7-4 specifically) was by far the most accurate.

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

5w4-4w5-8w7 sx/so
    The Scholar

I have to say, I think the tritype is quite a vital part of what makes the Enneagram more accurate than other typologies. I found myself reading Naranjo and other people describing the types for Type Five, and while I could relate on the fundamental aspects of detachment and isolation, it seemed odd that certain (fairly major) parts of my behavior did not match up with the descriptions. Knowing your tritype, your wings and your instinctual subtype, amalgamates all the potential for the Enneagram into a profoundly accurate statement about the kinds of solutions you have come to during the course of your life. Of course, our individual experience has variation, but it's damn good.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

it's between 469 and 461.

Enneagram
    6 so
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

Between 6w5-9w1-4w3 and 6w5-9w1-2w3.