• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What level of development are you at?

What level of development are you at?

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VagrantFarce

I agree, to an extent. However, I seem to be at my healthiest when my strengths are really needed. I become very strong emotionally... I feel the equanimity. Also, I'm really clear-thinking and objective and I act in a beneficial fashion. Those of other enneatypes might notice different things about themselves.

I've been pretty healthy lately.

But I would contend that I am at my healthiest when I'm not "transfixed" - in my case, when I'm not trying to figure things out, when I'm not withdrawing my emotional involvement, when I'm putting my first foot forward and being actively engaged. Indeed, the "healthiest" levels are those where the fixation disappears entirely. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I would contend that I am at my healthiest when I'm not "transfixed" - in my case, when I'm not trying to figure things out, when I'm not withdrawing my emotional involvement, when I'm putting my first foot forward and being actively engaged. Indeed, the "healthiest" levels are those where the fixation disappears entirely. :)

I think the healthiest levels are when the fixation is put in proper place and perspective, a healthy 7 still wants to have fun, a healthy 5 still loves to learn, a healthy 3 still wants to achieve, but in the healthy states they aren't fixated on it and balance their other needs, desires and areas of their life

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram type 5w4 sx/sp

Development level 4-ish

Last edited:

VagrantFarce

I think the healthiest levels are when the fixation is put in proper place and perspective, a healthy 7 still wants to have fun, a healthy 5 still loves to learn, a healthy 3 still wants to achieve, but in the healthy states they aren't fixated on it and balance their other needs, desires and areas of their life

I suppose in that sense, "healthy" types tend to embody their best characteristics without purposefully meaning to. I suppose that's what true virtue is - the absence of vice. :)

illusion

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm 5w4 with level 2-3 .
To be capable and competent. (to have something to contribute)
To master something to gain confidence. (to create a niche for themselves)
^
These are my desires. I understand myself now, thank you for your good thread. :)

At the worst time I'd be level 7. (it happened two years ago.)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on the fears & desires, probably around level 5. I'd say I ping between the average levels, mainly 4-5. I can see myself in the 6-7 level at low points in my life, but happily, I also see myself in the 2-3 levels at high points.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is hard for me to vote on. I'd like to say that at my very best, I climb as high as level three, or even level two. In all honesty, though, I probably spend most of my time swinging back and forth in the five, six, or (once in a while) the seven zone. Sadly...I can plunge all the way down to level nine. :(

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
i don't really like going by external behaviours,
i think i have a better anchor looking at
attitudes, desires and fears. with that said, i
also think my internal attitudes, desires and
fears as per the chart below are all in different
levels all the time. i usually hover between
healthy and average levels.

levels for type8
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/extendedsample.asp#levels

levels8.gif

Somewhere between 2 and 4, depending on the day.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Honestly speaking, I probably consistently hover around a level four. I'm only a two at my best, most rare moments. How sad. Time to go self actualize or something?

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
2-4, but mostly at 3, I think :blush:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on this chart: I think I'm at level 2. I was stuck between 2 and 3, because I relate to both, but ended up deciding on 2 because it seems to focus more on keeping one's self perfect, instead of making everyone else perfect. I also relate to 4, and I think I can deteriorate to level 4 when I'm in a particular irritable state of mind -- and I think I was at level 4 from age 12 until age 16. The average levels for type 1 seem like they project a lot, you know? Fixing others instead of themselves. Whereas I worry a lot more about being a hypocrite, than fixing someone else's hypocritical behavior.

I also think that becoming level 8 is my greatest fear -- and that I have literally had nightmares about deteriorating to level 8. *shudder*

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not relating to the type 7 description at all right now for some reason.

If I am a 4, I am between level 2 and 5. I have been as bad as level 8.