• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What level of development are you at?

What level of development are you at?

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mostly range from levels 2-5. Occasionally I'll drop down to level 6 or 7 but that doesn't happen very often. I can't say I've ever reached level 1. I seem to spend the most time in level 4 so that's what I voted for.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to remain on levels 2 and 4. Level 7 is as deep as I go.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've tested as 7 before, and I mostly resemble a level 4. But in my more unhealthy states I don't resemble any level at all of 7. May have to do some more testing.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm usually between 5-7. "self-indulgent decadent" is truer than i'd like it to be.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm usually between 5-7. "self-indulgent decadent" is truer than i'd like it to be.

interesting, I don't see any 2-ishness in you though

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
interesting, I don't see any 2-ishness in you though

i can. i've definitely never felt integrated to 1 at all. i can be clingy with the people closest to me, and because i have a bad tendency to be parasitic and a mooch i try to keep them on my side by going out of my way to help them out or do things for them. so things are even and they don't decide i'm not worth it anymore.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can. i've definitely never felt integrated to 1 at all. i can be clingy with the people closest to me, and because i have a bad tendency to be parasitic and a mooch i try to keep them on my side by going out of my way to help them out or do things for them. so things are even and they don't decide i'm not worth it anymore.

you just seem to be much tougher and have more bite to you than a 4
if the 4s in Oakland are like you, I'd hate to see the 8s =P

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I seem to be a combination of levels 5 and 6 for type 7. Probably the highest I've experienced is 2-3 and the lowest I've experienced is 7. (Level 7 is scary :shock: )

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you just seem to be much tougher and have more bite to you than a 4
if the 4s in Oakland are like you, I'd hate to see the 8s =P

lol i've got nothing on the 8's i've met in oakland. i'm not tough at all i just get to hang out with a lot of thugs because i'm chill and adaptable and a female. i got called a marshmallow the other day.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol i've got nothing on the 8's i've met in oakland. i'm not tough at all i just get to hang out with a lot of thugs because i'm chill and adaptable and a female. i got called a marshmallow the other day.

they've rubbed off on you, your personality online comes across about as 4 as Richard Branson (though I suppose I don't come off as very 7 either)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they've rubbed off on you, your personality online comes across about as 4 as Richard Branson (though I suppose I don't come off as very 7 either)

nah i've been arguing with fools on the internet for fun since i was like 12. i don't think i come across as 8-ish irl. i don't have a temper at all, i've never even yelled at anyone except my mom.

see i've derailed this thread to talk all about me me me. such a 4.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nah i've been arguing with fools on the internet for fun since i was like 12. i don't think i come across as 8-ish irl. i don't have a temper at all, i've never even yelled at anyone except my mom.

see i've derailed this thread to talk all about me me me. such a 4.

if derailing a thread by talking about yourself makes you a 4, then I make Edgar Alan Poe look like an 8w7

B

brainheart

In my mind, distinctions between personalities tend to blur when people are at peace with themselves - it's only when the fixations become pathological (or people become more self-serving) do the differences really emerge. Therefore, I wouldn't pay much mind to the "healthy" levels since they seem just as limiting as the "unhealthy" ones. :)

I agree, to an extent. However, I seem to be at my healthiest when my strengths are really needed. I become very strong emotionally... I feel the equanimity. Also, I'm really clear-thinking and objective and I act in a beneficial fashion. Those of other enneatypes might notice different things about themselves.

I've been pretty healthy lately.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ring 7w8 here at Level (1) without a doubt.
I've been around, paid attention, and expended much effort at evolving into a mature, satisfied, gracious, thankful, and exhuberant person.
Where I am there is peace and joy, believe it.

:solidarity:

-Alex

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most times I am a level 1, 2, 3. But when I'm at my worst, I drop to a level 7. Hard to say which level I'm at right now.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to think I'm generally in the 2/3 range though I can see that I go down as far as 8 at times.