• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What level of development are you at?

What level of development are you at?

Votes: 4 13.8%

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 3 10.3%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I'm usually pretty good, I put myself at a 2. I do have some serious eczema problems though, and when that gets intense, a lot of my emotions at least resemble an unhealthy 4.

Chloe

I think I am at level 3 most of the time, but I have really bad days when I am... totally in enneagram 9 state.. or something...i dont relate to lower traits of 3, right now. I stopped wanting to be the best, at least not in "better than others" way, just the best ME... which is huge thing for 3.

Level 3: Ambitious to improve themselves, to be "the best they can be"—often become outstanding, a human ideal, embodying widely admired cultural qualities. Highly effective: others are motivated to be like them in some positive way.

I feel like advices for 3 here are really good; and, it is even better if a 3 just shuts her mouth and dont brag about how she helped others!

Develop your social awareness. Many Threes have grown tremendously by getting involved in projects that had nothing to do with their own personal advancement. Working cooperatively with others toward goals that transcend personal interest is a powerful way of finding your true value and identity. ]

wolfy

awsm
I'm an enneagram nine. I think I am in the top three most of the time. Two the most, maybe I drop down the same way a roller coaster does from time to time... but I am mostly in two.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
usually at level 4, I can get up to 3 sometimes when I'm finally able to focus, but 4 for the most part. I can get down to level 6 and be a nit picky little bitch (wing 8 only makes this more apparent)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Level 4. I still struggle with the whole conflicts thing, which is probably my biggest obstacle to hitting the higher levels.

9. Level of Pathological Destructiveness

E8s at that level have "Exploding rage". That's awesome.

rav3n

E8s at that level have "Exploding rage". That's awesome.
The perfect terrorist since security technology won't find any devices beyond my smartphone with a Justin Bieber flv clip on it. Make my day. Play the clip.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i don't really like going by external behaviours,
i think i have a better anchor looking at
attitudes, desires and fears. with that said, i
also think my internal attitudes, desires and
fears as per the chart below are all in different
levels all the time. i usually hover between
healthy and average levels.

levels for type8
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/extendedsample.asp#levels

levels8.gif

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I'm gonna say somewhere between 2-4. :alttongue:

Yes, that's totally self-serving. AND I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT!!!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Level 3 of type 7 makes sense for me. Level 2 would be nice to obtain, but I'm far from being ever-satisfied about what I do. Level 1, well, I don't know how could I ever reach level 1 and still function in the world - I'd have to be a pensioner or extremely rich.
Level 4 mmmhm, I can't recognize myself in the description to be honest.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The perfect terrorist since security technology won't find any devices beyond my smartphone with a Justin Bieber flv clip on it. Make my day. Play the clip.

Is that the same phone you used to take pics awhile back? I remember that phone. I'm surprised airport security even lets you through with it.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
I relate to the Level 5 Five...especially the part about relationships and the last paragraph. Actually, between Level 3 and 5...but I chose 5 to be safe.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Level 3 of type 7 makes sense for me. Level 2 would be nice to obtain, but I'm far from being ever-satisfied about what I do. Level 1, well, I don't know how could I ever reach level 1 and still function in the world - I'd have to be a pensioner or extremely rich.
Level 4 mmmhm, I can't recognize myself in the description to be honest.

that makes sense, the goal of a 7 in life is to get as much pleasure out of life as possible, so (especially for wing 8s) money is more necessary for us to be happy than other types. life is a cold, dark, uncomfortable place...unless you're rich :cool:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
that makes sense, the goal of a 7 in life is to get as much pleasure out of life as possible, so (especially for wing 8s) money is more necessary for us to be happy than other types. life is a cold, dark, uncomfortable place...unless you're rich :cool:

Well, you can be very ecstatic and appreciative even about things in life that aren't very expensive - a great sunset, the adrenaline rush from skiing, a great book, etc. - however at the end of the day you do need to pay rent and / or buy a house and pay utilities etc. and either your work makes you ecstatic, or you will necessarily have to spend some of your life doing not-completely-ecstatic things...

VagrantFarce

In my mind, distinctions between personalities tend to blur when people are at peace with themselves - it's only when the fixations become pathological (or people become more self-serving) do the differences really emerge. Therefore, I wouldn't pay much mind to the "healthy" levels since they seem just as limiting as the "unhealthy" ones. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you can be very ecstatic and appreciative even about things in life that aren't very expensive - a great sunset, the adrenaline rush from skiing, a great book, etc. - however at the end of the day you do need to pay rent and / or buy a house and pay utilities etc. and either your work makes you ecstatic, or you will necessarily have to spend some of your life doing not-completely-ecstatic things...

it's true, there is happiness to be found in the simple pleasures in life, but having to survive (as one does when one doesn't make a high income) is difficult and stressful. for me, the appeal of being rich is just as much about what I don't have to do as it is what I can do. for instance, if I made even $60,000 a year, I would outsource all of my laundry, cleaning, yard work and other household chores.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a type 6.

At worst, I'd be level 5 of type 6. At best, I'd be level 2. In fact, those are the two of the levels I identify the most with, from looking at that first link.

I think overall I'm hovering around level 2...but with aspects of level 5, at negative times...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Right now? E5, between 2 and 3. But most of the time I'm more 3 to 4. I don't think I've ever dropped to level 5... now that I think about it though, there was one time where I was absolutely hooked on FFX, lol.

Level 1 looks spiffy. I start mild revolutions, and they spread like fire sometimes, I watch it catch on and just smile. It helps having a 7 that often promotes my thoughts to others and starts 'trends' in thinking. Compassionate seems like the most difficult one.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
6w5 level 1, no other levels can be tolerated ! :D