• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

RPG Instinctual Variants

Chloe

I agree.

At different times, in different situations, I notice my various instincts working. All of them have gotten out of control at different times, all of then have worked at different times, and all of them have failed at different times. As I've matured, I've learned to work with them better. But they're all still not perfect. None of them stand out as something I'm obsessed about. So...?

Hi,

i actually like Jack Flak's/Edmond Zedo's theory on this that it is 100% learned depending on your surrounding while growing up. I grew up in war zone, among many soldiers etc., and felt like I cant trust anyone, there was no safe place or connection, this is why I went more in SP direction...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14554]Richardsen[/MENTION],

All you are going to do is confuse the hell out of people and make them assume they are a certain instinctual variant based on their type when that's not how it works at all.

What's the point?

(this really makes me take your typing of me with a pretty gigantic grain of salt.)

you should take anyone's typing of you with a grain of salt.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Grain of salt vs gigantic grain of salt.
Note the adjective.

fair enough. it should be evident from my signature as a 7w8 Sp/Sx that I was only stating a hypothesized correlation, but feel free to take whatever I say with as large a salt grain (or rock...or BOULDER of salt) as you see fit. people really take what I say much more more seriously than I do lol

Chloe

take everything everybody says with a hugh salt flat

salaruyunicraze.jpg

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of his typings are as salty as the Dead Sea. :smile: Float on those grains, baby!

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI-yes. Ennegram-no. Heck, the ennegram confuses the heck out of me [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

Richardsen

MBTI Type
IxFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14554]Richardsen[/MENTION],

All you are going to do is confuse the hell out of people and make them assume they are a certain instinctual variant based on their type when that's not how it works at all.

What's the point?

(this really makes me take your typing of me with a pretty gigantic grain of salt.)

You dont have to take it too seriously either.
Its only speculation...

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice work, Thunderbringer. I agreed with most of the sp/sx description actually. I was only familiar with the FF and Persona 4 characters (no Tales series or Persona 3?) - makes me feel like I need to play more RPGs. Who is the girl at 2:17 in the Sp dom video?