User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

4-7-9 as a cyclical pattern-- within self -> blending self toward others -> transcendence of self & others -> back to self
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Just posting to say that these pointers are great. Really good stuff.

I have a question with the gut fix. With 9's, do you think they are aware that they are apologetic with taking up space, or is it just a purely descriptive, physical thing? I mean, I don't feel the need to say sorry for taking up a bit of space, but physically I am very slack and relaxed. I slouch, cross my legs... all that good stuff. Does that sound 9-ish to you?
    It does to me. That would fit within easy going. Conversely, as a person with a 1 fix, (not that I don't relax) but I unconsciously do things like clench my jaw, hate saggy couches because I prefer to sit with good posture- slouching is really uncomfortable to me. Often I'd rather stand than sit. There's an element of propriety to me. I have a couple of friends with 8 gut fixes and BAM! they come into the room, knock stuff over, make my turn table skip with their stomping feet, talk loudly.. It's like they have this uncontainable force.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

6-8-4
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Seems about right for 6w7, 4w3, and the only question I would have about my "taking up physical space" would actually be more like 9w8 than 8w9...but for my trifix 4-6-8 really seems to fit me best, cohesively, and I can be really aggressive in a way I don't think a 9 would be...physically though I can make myself big or small, I can take up a lot of space with my junk (like I literally spread my possessions everywhere, do this in work spaces, did this in dressing rooms, etc.) and if I'm feeling confident or I'm working in sales I can come across as "big."

But typically I like to actually make myself physically smaller with only occasional outbursts of aggressive bigness. That way people leave me alone (which probably is more typical of an IxFP in daily life when they are not working, performing, etc.) and just become aggressive when crossed.

However, overall, this is cool.

Seems about right for 6w7, 4w3, and the only question I would have about my "taking up physical space" would actually be more like 9w8 than 8w9...but for my trifix 4-6-8 really seems to fit me best, cohesively, and I can be really aggressive in a way I don't think a 9 would be...physically though I can make myself big or small, I can take up a lot of space with my junk (like I literally spread my possessions everywhere, do this in work spaces, did this in dressing rooms, etc.) and if I'm feeling confident or I'm working in sales I can come across as "big."
    yeah, I can see you as an 8 fixer from that.

'evil devil woman' also sounds more like something an 8 fixer would call themselves.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEI

Where/When is part two?

WALMART

tests seem to put me at 6 5/7

someday maybe i'll have someone critique me.

have a look at these for any 3w4 or 6w5 types here wanting something more nuanced about gut fix:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...gut-fixes.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...gut-fixes.html

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I can almost see equal amounts of 5, 6 and 7 even though I'm very certain on the heart&gut centers. someone decide for me

Default re

Greetings from the Crypt.

I've been busy. But rumor has it that part 2 of the path to trifix will focus on multifix. Multifix carries on Don Riso's concept of wings to each fix. Numerous enneagrammers today add a wing onto each fix in the centers. But they still call it trifix or tritype (the fauvres' renamed ichazo's trifix concept tritype). But its a little more complicated than that. I look at it this way. Ichazo discovered trifix/tritype. Kuhner discovered multifix. The Ichazo people challenge Kuhners' discovery by dismissively saying that Kuhner only made an additive contribution onto an already existing theory and that multifix was just trifix with wings. I disagree with that and believe the wing creates a substantial difference. Whatever the case, documentation from 2006 included below shows Kuhner as the first in time to introduce the multifix concept and reference his much earlier mentions of it back at ediots. Ediots was an older enneagram board.

http://imageshack.us/a/img36/5414/ex...ntonthread.jpg

To date, nobody has made a viable claim, except for Kuhner, as being the first in time. Nowhere have the fauvres shown any authentic time-stamped documentation that they made any mention for inclusion of Riso's wings prior to 2006. I'm sure if they had it they would have produced it by now.