• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Famous and fictional 478s

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
famous/fictional 478s (in any order)
- Peter Pan E??P 7w8 Sp/Sx
- Darth Vader ENFP 8w9 Sx/Sp
- Maria Callas INFJ 4w3 Sx/Sp
- Katherine Fauvre ENFP? 8w7 Sp/Sx
- Vivien Leigh ESTP 4w3 Sx/So
- Howl from Howl's Moving Castle ENFP 4w3 Sx/Sp
- Charles Manson ENFP 8w7 Sx/So
- Jules Winfield ENFJ 8w9 Sx/So
- Elfboy :cool: ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Technically speaking, niether does the enneagram, or any typology system for that matter.

You should study Palmer's works and the whole concept of enneagram, and you'll see that tritype is shit.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You should study Palmer's works and the whole concept of enneagram, and you'll see that tritype is shit.

The whole enneagram in of itself could be considered shit though. All typology systems are theoretical constructs that use a priori knowledge in order to describe aspects of human personality; beyond that types are not a naturally occuring phenomenon. Given that fact, no typology system is inherently right nor wrong, as anyone can devise an arbitrary system as to personality factors.

Also, I personally don't beleive that each individual human being has but one core desire/fear in their whole existence; everyone has a different fear response to different kinds of dangers in the world and thus people tend to possess various motivations, desires, and fears, even if they tend to be conflicting.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vader from the original trilogy, an ENFP? :huh: Also, he seems more of a 8-5-4.
Darth Vader as in Anakin Skywalker: definitely 847 over 845. he is impulsive, hot headed and flamboyant. the 845 tritype is more like Lloyd from Code Geass (except 8 being last, he seems 548)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Darth Vader as in Anakin Skywalker: definitely 847 over 845. he is impulsive, hot headed and flamboyant. the 845 tritype is more like Lloyd from Code Geass (except 8 being last, he seems 548)

Oh ok, yeah that version of Vader is totally 4-7-8 :yes: (I still don't think he's ENFP, but that's a how nothing discussion entirely).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh ok, yeah that version of Vader is totally 4-7-8 :yes: (I still don't think he's ENFP, but that's a how nothing discussion entirely).

honestly, I don't either, probably ISFP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The whole enneagram in of itself could be considered shit though. All typology systems are theoretical constructs that use a priori knowledge in order to describe aspects of human personality; beyond that types are not a naturally occuring phenomenon. Given that fact, no typology system is inherently right nor wrong, as anyone can devise an arbitrary system as to personality factors.

Also, I personally don't beleive that each individual human being has but one core desire/fear in their whole existence; everyone has a different fear response to different kinds of dangers in the world and thus people tend to possess various motivations, desires, and fears, even if they tend to be conflicting.

Enneagram have not been invented but is a product of study of human nature.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram have not been invented but is a product of study of human nature.

Actually from what I have read the original concept of the enneagram was based off a form of mysticism/weird ass buddhist-esq philosophy that could be applies to all aspects of life supposedly. But beside that point, I find it doubtful that the original founders of the enneagram witnessed naturally occuring behaviors that could be associated into nine distinct categories; either they had some pre-conceived notion of seperate types already or what they studyed and learned was nothing more than their own subjective perception of human behavior.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually from what I have read the original concept of the enneagram was based off a form of mysticism/weird ass buddhist-esq philosophy that could be applies to all aspects of life supposedly. But beside that point, I find it doubtful that the original founders of the enneagram witnessed naturally occuring behaviors that could be associated into nine distinct categories; either they had some pre-conceived notion of seperate types already or what they studyed and learned was nothing more than their own subjective perception of human behavior.

Actually, it's an esoteric model wich comes from the Pytaghore's school: it's completely scientific.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually, it's an esoteric model wich comes from the Pytaghore's school: it's completely scientific.

I think you mean Pythagoras. Anyway, I'll have to do my own research into the manner concerning the original scientific ramnifications of the enneagram.

At the OP, the thread in general.

What was wrong with the OP?