• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Famous and fictional 478s

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
famous/fictional 478s (in any order)

- Darth Vader ENFP 8w9 Sx/Sp
For so long I've said that as silly as the first three movies are, I related to Annikin more than any other character I can think of in fiction, especially his dilemma in the third movie. I feel like a jackass but I literally cry in Annikin's scenes (even though they're badly acted and there's obvious CGI) when he's an adult as well as when he's a kid. It's funny you have him listed as my same tritype. I'm just curious though - what makes you think I'm 8w7 while he is 8w9? I haven't settled my wing one way or the other yet, that's why I ask. =)

Darth Vader as in Anakin Skywalker: definitely 847 over 845. he is impulsive, hot headed and flamboyant.
If I'm a 847 then Annikin is an 847. =p

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Darth Vader as in Anakin Skywalker: definitely 847 over 845. he is impulsive, hot headed and flamboyant. the 845 tritype is more like Lloyd from Code Geass (except 8 being last, he seems 548)

Wait what... Lloyd from Code Geass 458 tritype? No way lol. 368 maybe. A good potential for 458 tritype is Hei from Darker Than Black, which is one of the reasons why I've chosen to wear an image of him as my avatar for so long now. I identify very strongly with him and he could potentially either be a very subdued 4w5 or a more volatile 5w4. Clearly sx/sp and 8w7 as second fix. Considering how important being a human contractor was to him as an identity and how the ending of the first season focused on his identity crisis, I think it's fair to say that he was perhaps more of a 4w5 than 5w4, but it could really go either way.

Also, Fi dominant but more clearly ISFP.

Well, you see what I mean?

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
Wait what... Lloyd from Code Geass 458 tritype? No way lol. 368 maybe. A good potential for 458 tritype is Hei from Darker Than Black, which is one of the reasons why I've chosen to wear an image of him as my avatar for so long now. I identify very strongly with him and he could potentially either be a very subdued 4w5 or a more volatile 5w4. Clearly sx/sp and 8w7 as second fix. Considering how important being a human contractor was to him as an identity and how the ending of the first season focused on his identity crisis, I think it's fair to say that he was perhaps more of a 4w5 than 5w4, but it could really go either way.

Also, Fi dominant but more clearly ISFP.

Well, you see what I mean?

How corny would this be for an avatar:
anakin-skywalker-revenge-of-the-sith.jpg

I think I'll stick with my burning pianos, but maybe I'll get yellow eye-contacts and a hooded cloak for halloween ; )

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION]
I posted these a looong time ago (back when I was a tritype noob lol).
let's try this again
Anakin: 8w7>6w7>2w3 Sx/Sp ESI-Se
Lloyd: 5w6>9w8>3w2 Sp/So LIE-Ti (are you thinking of the same Lloyd I am? he is no 368 by a long shot)
naturally, I'm still a socionics noob, so feel free to disagree XD

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram

Anakin is the only "Type 8" character in a movie who I relate to very strongly. I don't relate to that many characters on that level. Realistically, that doesn't mean he shares my enneatype OR my tritype, because it is possible to be touched by a character's struggle regardless of the type. (For instance I relate to Harry Potter a lot, and he's a 6.) But, part of what I relate to, with him, is how he has big dreams for himself as a kid and truly believed they would come true... I don't know if this is 8 or 7 related. I'd probably type him at 8wX-4w3 OR 2w3-7w6. I'm not sure I'm seeing the 6. I get that he has those authority issues, not sure whether he can trust Ben or not, etc - but I don't think that means he's 6-fixed. His narcissism seems *far* greater than his paranoia to me. I also think he's heart > head because of the way he follows his heart to the ends of the universe for Padme. Because he does this, I think 2w3 is fair, but 8 > 2 > 7. The argument for 4, with him, is that he IS concerned with having his own identity & personal significance. Does he actually fear being unlovable? His mom loved him, to be sure; but as a child he was robbed of personal significance and I think he does chase this. I don't think service for others is nearly as important to him as his identity, his idea of who he should be. I understand that he's attached to his mother and Padme but I wouldn't say he exactly "lives to serve her" - he is in love/obsessed with her, in this very idealized way, and he's mopey and miserable about it. I'd still vote 4 fix. 8's also have a line to 2, so whether stressed or integrated, there will be some 2ish behavior - sometimes some unhealthy 2ish behavior.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16405]LeaT[/MENTION]
I posted these a looong time ago (back when I was a tritype noob lol).
let's try this again
Lloyd: 5w6>9w8>3w2 Sp/So LIE-Ti (are you thinking of the same Lloyd I am? he is no 368 by a long shot)
naturally, I'm still a socionics noob, so feel free to disagree XD

I saw. And possibly not. What Lloyd are you thinking of?

LS12X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You should study Palmer's works and the whole concept of enneagram, and you'll see that tritype is shit.
You should study Palmer's works and the whole concept of enneagram, and you'll see that tritype is shit.
If the only way you came to this conclusion was through reading textbooks etc, you have no real grounds to claim they do not exist. I’ve personally went out into the world for almost 2 years studying the people around me, seeing what applies or doesn’t. I have both observed and read up a lot on it. All though I can not call myself an expert, I was able to form my own opinion based on my first hand research. My conclusion is there are many accuracies in the MBTI, enneagram & also the tritype compared to any other personality theories out there. Not only have I observed, tested and experiences it first hand, but it has also allowed me to overcome personal barriers that I could have never figured out on my own was it not for the in depth studies that have been made on tritype/enneagram/MBTI.

You can not simply base everything off other people’s research. Although they are great tools, people get too caught up in facts which can become very misleading and pull away from the truth.
Ex: I have a co worker who could probably win any argument he makes through facts alone. Sometimes he’s just flat out wrong. But he always knows how to pull the information he needs to win the argument. He should honestly be a lawyer! At the end of the day, if he wanted to prove that a tomatoe is actually blue, he could probably do it! That doesn’t mean the tomato is actually blue. We all know they are green and then they are red.
Ex 2: We all know that if we are to go to court, we should be getting a lawyer. Why is this? Because lawyers are great at focusing on facts in order to help you win your case. Does this system mean that whoever wins the case is in deed the correct party? Nope. If that was the case, no one would need lawyers because whoever is right would just win the case. Lawyers are professionals who are trained to help people win even if they are wrong.

Too many facts without going to the crime scene yourself and seeing how everything truly plays out (as detectives do) can steer you away from the truth. Basically you don’t know anything until you go see for yourself.
I would recommend you open your mind, do your own first hand research and then come back and share your opinion. I’m curious to see if your opinion will be the same or if it will have changed. And I don’t mean 1 week research this kind of thing takes time. Otherwise, you can’t really say that you know for sure tritype is all “shit”.

Last edited: