User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i watched this after you posted it last night...i'm a triple optimistic! whoohoo!! haha and my bf is a triple doubter haha it was pretty interesting thanks for posting it....i do wish they would've talked about "me" more tho haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Hey, cool. My tritype reflects my temperament.

But I hate having such a conflicted tritype. It's a constant push/pull of needing to feel connected and needing to get away. When I have connections, I want to get away and be alone and independent. Then when I find myself isolated, I need to feel connected, but I can't do that without sacrificing my independence. This combination brings me more conflict than balance.
    There are similar people out there. At least you know what you need, so you know what you're looking for. That's a step in the right direction.

Permabanned

It made sense to me..the whole tritype thing...not the video (didn't watch..).
    It explained why I was 5 and 3 at the same time..at least seemingly..funny thing is..I don't know why the third one isn't clear to me yet? I'm probably revealing that right now..so I'm guessing someone will make it clear to me soon...or I'll come across this post later on and be like "Oh well..duh...".

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    True, tri-type does offer a better explanation of personality, making it far more practical and therefore of use. I just meant that by saying 'it is real' has no actuall meaning to it since none of the personality systems are essential 'real'.
    if you're simply referring to me wording, than you're right, it probably wasn't the best choice of words
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

after thinking about it a little more, this video made me a believer in tritype.
    I've been meaning to watch this video since it came out. Thanks for posting. Katherine is actually the person who tested my Enneagram type. I was having a hard time figuring out what it was. She said 638 or 683 - that I should pay attention to how I responded to determine the ordering. She seemed quite interested in that this was a rare combination. Having watched this, I am pretty certain that 638 is right (think, feel, act). She really is good by the way. Knows her stuff.

Tritype seems to work much better for me than wings.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I've been meaning to watch this video since it came out. Thanks for posting. Katherine is actually the person who tested my Enneagram type. I was having a hard time figuring out what it was. She said 638 or 683 - that I should pay attention to how I responded to determine the ordering. She seemed quite interested in that this was a rare combination. Having watched this, I am pretty certain that 638 is right (think, feel, act). She really is good by the way. Knows her stuff.

Tritype seems to work much better for me than wings.
    Out of interest, did she say why it's rare?
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Out of interest, did she say why it's rare?
    Not really. She just seemed really interested in it. Maybe she's really interested in a lot of them though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Not really. She just seemed really interested in it. Maybe she's really interested in a lot of them though.
    From the video its seems that both of them are. They have interesting things say about every type. Things they said about the 4-5-1 type certainly resonated with me (although I think I'm 4-1-5) and gave some food for thought.

What was it like having a professional test? And did you get a some interesting insights with your description?
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    From the video its seems that both of them are. They have interesting things say about every type. Things they said about the 4-5-1 type certainly resonated with me (although I think I'm 4-1-5) and gave some food for thought.

What was it like having a professional test? And did you get a some interesting insights with your description?
    She did provide a number of insights above and beyond stuff I've read. Quite helpful actually. What was it like? She asks very...direct and probing questions to the point of making you a little uncomfortable. That may just be her style though.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    True, tri-type does offer a better explanation of personality, making it far more practical and therefore of use. I just meant that by saying 'it is real' has no actuall meaning to it since none of the personality systems are essential 'real'.
    Right. I mean, basically, there's no rhyme or reason to the organization of the data; people are just saying, "Hey, do I identify with the results if I shuffle things around <like this>? And <like this>? And <like this>?" If it's helpful to someone, that's nice.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft