6w7
    Socionics
    INFp

Lightbulb New Enneagram Test

Hello,

I have created a

New Enneagram Test!

on HelloQuizzy.

This test has already been through a lot of improvement but I'm sure it can take some more. So feedback is still welcome.

In a poll I have seen that most people think they're type 4w5 - which is probably not true. So if you get another result than 4(w5), it could, but might also not be the test's fault. But I will definitely look into complaints.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Wow, that was a long test. And wow, yet another new type for me! Every test gives me a new wonder! Before I got already types 4, 5, 6 and 9, this time:

Enneagram Type 1 - The Moralist

"Ones idealize a moral purity that both transcends reality and is the foundation of it. They see the world through their perceptual filter of how things could be improved, the ideal as opposed to the real, which leads to a constant dissatisfaction with reality. They are eternally frustrated with all the flaws around them and with their eye for improvement feel it is their mission to fix them. They take pride in not wavering in their convictions no matter how unpopular and in resolutely pointing out the right way everybody ought to abide by. When everyone adheres to the same rules/ideals/principles there is fairness and order...and when people break the rules ones truly resent that. "You can't do that because if everyone did what you did..." is a common type one stream of consciousness."

Your scores are:

59% 1, 41% 2, 28% 3, 38% 4, 31% 5, 41% 6, 21% 7, 28% 8 and 45% 9!
    For the reason of not knowing my type, I can not judge the accuracy of the test. I have a doubt to the whole enneagram thing though more and more.

brainheart

You scored 41% 1, 41% 2, 28% 3, 66% 4, 76% 5, 52% 6, 14% 7, 55% 8 and 48% 9!

This is what I got the second time I took it. (other results on percafe)

I have to admit, though, there was some hello quizzy bar covering a few of the questions both times I took it so I didn't answer them. They were probably the secret stash four questions which only true fours see or something...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"47 Be honest, can you be too proud to admit that things are not going well?"

Oh, the pressure! Be honest, don't you think the way this question was worded might bias some test-takers toward over-responding?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

The result I got compares well with other similar tests.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

34% 1, 34% 2, 34% 3, 34% 4, 34% 5, 34% 6, 34% 7, 34% 8 and 34% 9!
    i am perfectly balanced, you see. none of your questions were able to draw me in!
    it says, i am type 1. i would say: transcendentally so!

Enneagram Type 8 - The Challenger

You scored 76% on 8.

Strange questions such as: Do you have emotions?
    Come on, now. Get serious. Lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Enneagram Type 5 - The Observer

You scored 79% on 5

"Fives are intellectually curious types who love to explore what interests them. They frequently indulge in spending lots of time with what's impractical. While they put lots of effort into thinking about things they have deceptively strong feelings however. They state their points dispassionately and insure what they communicate is well thought out which make them seem less emotional than they really are.

Fives take it for granted they have an inherent ability to theorize and understand things more deeply than others, something they'd never say openly. They are never quite "fully there" in their physical presence however. Their sensitivity to emotional stimuli plus a lack of smoothness from their less developed instincts always makes them removed to some degree to better handle situations. They withdraw from their environment and detach emotionally from others to shut out intrusions in their time and space. From the safety of their minds they can intensify their investment in their mental activities. They feel planning sufficiently and knowing enough can enable them to survive and thrive in life despite being isolated. This overuse of their thinking center to navigate an intrusive world from a distance causes them to be both idiosyncratic in how they perceive reality and eccentric as others perceive them. This causes fives to exhibit a certain quirky cleverness."

You scored 48% 1, 28% 2, 21% 3, 69% 4, 79% 5, 55% 6, 21% 7, 34% 8 and 55% 9!

---------

The 4 questions were off the mark, IMO. The focus for the 4 should be determining if someone feels shame & defectiveness, not if they like relationship drama. I always score 5 on tests which overemphasize drama for 4s.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

55% 6
    52% 9
    48% 5

Usually I test as 4, 6, 9 in that order.
    So I guess it's generally equal with all tests, except for maybe the 4 questions.

You scored 38% 1, 24% 2, 45% 3, 41% 4, 24% 5, 66% 6, 28% 7, 14% 8 and 76% 9!