User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    I'm really drawn to people and like attention, but am inhibited by self-consciousness (like any other 4-7-8 tritype). I have an unconscious charm, but manipulate it when it suits me. I thought I was sx/sp because I identify with the whole "I LOVE YOU... GET AWAY FROM ME!" bit. At the same time, I'm very disconnected from my body an surroundings for the most part which seems like an sp last trait. Thank you all for your help so far, but I'm still confused =/
    Hmm... I'm no expert on the instincts, but I feel the same way and I'm pretty sure I'm sp-first

I think sp has to do more with feeling safe -- having back-up plans, having your own safe little space, etc.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Hey, I'm a 4w3, help? I thought I might just be sx, but I don't really relate to the "just" sx description.
    From my understadning of it, an sx/so is going to be far more concerned with others as opposed to their needs; I imagine that, in the absence or neglect of the self's needs, that such an individual would be more caring and altrustic to personal freinds and their respective community. an sx/sp wouldn't care much for anything group realted, instead focusing more on those close to them and themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb1 View Post
    playing 'match-the-energy' vibe is called the fake enneagram.
    True that.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    From my understadning of it, an sx/so is going to be far more concerned with others as opposed to their needs; I imagine that, in the absence or neglect of the self's needs, that such an individual would be more caring and altrustic to personal freinds and their respective community. an sx/sp wouldn't care much for anything group realted, instead focusing more on those close to them and themselves.
    Lol.

True that.
    Wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lol.
    You wanna offer a better and more clear description?

Wrong.
    I'm perfectly correct in my agreement with @Tomb1; any discovery into a individuals type should be based off of observable analysis and evidence, not from some intuitive vibe; guessing a type by sheer instinct not only leads to wrongly typed individuals, but is a completely retarded method of typing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm perfectly correct in my agreement with @Tomb1; any discovery into a individuals type should be based off of observable analysis and evidence, not from some intuitive vibe; guessing a type by sheer instinct not only leads to wrongly typed individuals, but is a completely retarded method of typing.
    I agree. I'm looking at those pictures and I'm getting nothing from them. Besides, isn't it easy to find pics of the same person with a different demeanor and pass them off as another instinctual variant?
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    I agree. I'm looking at those pictures and I'm getting nothing from them. Besides, isn't it easy to find pics of the same person with a different demeanor and pass them off as another instinctual variant?
    Yeah, the only sx thing about half those pictures is that the individuals appear sexy, which really isn't anything to base a type off of. And yes, it is possible for two pics of the same individual to look like different instinctual varients, which of course is another reason to completely disregard vibe typing.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yeah, the only sx thing about half those pictures is that the individuals appear sexy,

Not all of theses are sexy. Above all, they display a raw sexual energy.

hich really isn't anything to base a type off of.
    Actually, you don't display any sexual energy, wich is a good clue that you are Sp/So.

And yes, it is possible for two pics of the same individual to look like different instinctual varients,
    No.

Anyway, I never said that "matching with the energy" was the only way to type, simply that if you are not similar with people of a type, that means that it's not your type, if you have not a sexual energy lilke true Sx have, you are not Sx, and it is true for every fake Sx on this board.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan