User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Corsiva View Post
    I am the oldest and an enneagram 9 sp/sx. My younger sister is a 1w9 sp/so(ISTJ), my youngest sister is a 9w1 so/sx(ENFP) and my younger brother is a 9w8 sx/so(ENFP).

My parents are both the second youngest in their respective families and are both 6w7's as well.(Father= ENFJ, Mother= ISFP)
    That's a shit ton of 9s. How did your parents do it??

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    That's a shit ton of 9s. How did your parents do it??
    Shit ton indeed. My preferred explanation is that they bartered with the devil.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

In my family:

Eldest: 4w5 so/sp

Youngest: 3 sp
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 sx/so - 9w1 sp/sx
    Fi>Ne>Ni>Si>Ti >Fe>Te>Se
    Phlegmatic/Melancholic
    Sensitive

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I was the only child for 12 years. My sister is only 14, and therefore a bit hard to type, but I'm fairly certain she's an ISFP e9 (possibly 9w8).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

We're pretty much all over the board. No 6s or 7s though. Lots of heart and gut types. That explains SO much.

Me (22): 3w2
    Brother (20): 4w3
    Brother (17): 5w6

Mom (oldest of 3): 9w8
    Dad (oldest of 3): 1w2

Paternal Grandma (oldest of 3): 4w3
    Paternal Grandpa (Only): 1w9
    Maternal Grandma (5 of 6): 2w3
    Maternal Grandpa (2 of 3): 8w9
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm the oldest out of two kids and I'm 7w8,3w2, 8w7. My little brother is an INFP, but for enneagram, he seems like he could be a 6 or a 4.

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Father: ENTJ e8 sx/sp
    Mother: ISTJ (unsure IV and enneagram, possibly e5)

Sister: INTP e5 sp/so
    Me: INFP e9 so/sx
    Sister: ISFJ e1 sp/sx (mistyped her as e6 for long, now that I know her better, she's as e1 as you can get).

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Only child, 1w2 so/sx.

Dad is the oldest of 2, and is 5w6 so/sp with a strong 6 wing, strong Fe, and VERY strong so. Never met another 5 who felt such a strong need to serve their local, regional, and global community. His younger sister is probably 7w6 or 9w1.

Mom is the youngest of 3 -- though effectively an only child because of the huge age difference between her and her siblings -- and is 1w2 so/sp. Her older sister is likely a 1w2 sp/sx? and I have no idea about her older brother. Maybe 7w6.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Speaking from experience as an only child, I think that we have some very four-ish tendencies. Babied in youth (and sometimes into adolescence... oops) but still very individualistic and like to come off as such. No real desire to compete with others because we never competed with siblings for our parents' attention, but this can also mean that we're inattentive to the needs of others. At the same time, we have a strong need to be seen as refined and DO need to clamor for attention when we learn that people in the real world won't automatically dote over us like our parents did.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Birth order mainly takes presidence in my opinion in more organized "nuclear" families from single family homes after WWII. In my family, we grew up extended, knowing cousins, half raised by other relatives, our old people dying at home. That's how my youngest sister ended up being an ESFJ 9w8 who feels it's her duty to caretake the family. She's the BABY yet she says things like why don't I get to be weak, when she constantly volunteers to mother her own mother and nag her sisters, and keep the family together. Though my one middle sister is the typical mess of a middle child (actually, not a mess, more of a sociopathic asshole) my other middle sister is an ISFJ who is possibly a 4, who is an artist but used to be a super hard worker, she managed Taco Bell when she was like twenty, always gently unobtrusively giving too much to others, and a natural married mom without much ambition. She could be a 2, but it doesn't explain her artsy streak or teenage leather outfits.